Humanity

This is a requested part!

This was requested by @Cady-Thinkin-Cane

This is a little further into the movie than this book is but eventually there will be more updating. I figured the best way to get back into writing again would be doing a request. So thank you for your request and welcome back, we hope you all enjoy!

--------------

I groaned as we walked back into the sewers after defeating the Krang. We had become allies with the police station we happened to have broken into but all seemed forgiven.

Master Splinter looked to all of us with pride as he smiled, April and Casey walked through the door after us. 

The two of them actually brought the chief of police Rebecca. "So this is where you all live?" She smiled as she looked around before she wafted her hand in front of her nose from the smell.

"You'll get over the smell eventually." April laughed. I stood by the brothers nervously as it was now time to decide what we all wanted to do with the ooze we had kept. 

Before the battle...

I stood there with everyone as we all looked to the ooze that was in Raph's hand. "Y-you know what, maybe we should wait until after the battle..." I suggested. "It can give us all more time to think and what we truly want and think. Besides, we wont have to rush to save the world." I laughed nervously.

"Are you sure Y/n?" Leo asked as he placed a hand onto my shoulder. "I'm sure, besides we might not be able to save the world if we are not as we are now." I said. "Actually we would still be the same as we are now, just different on the outside." Donnie commented.

I sighed as this wasn't making the decision any easier. "We better hurry." Raph said as he placed the vial of ooze onto Donnie's desk.

Back to the present time....

"I am game with whatever you all choose." April said as she fiddled with her hair.

I smiled. "I want to be human again...." I said nervously. 

The boys looked to each other before looking at themselves. I watched as Raph and Leo seemed more and more unsure about the idea the longer they thought about it.

Leo sighed. "I'm good with whatever you three want." He said as he backed away.

Raph sighed as well as he handed the bottle to Donnie. Mikey and Donnie looked to each other as they smiled nervously. 

"I want to be human. To be able to walk on the streets and yet still have a secret." Mikey smiled.

"I want to be able to go outside without being in fear." Donnie said as they both looked to everyone.

"Then I will take it as well." Master Splinter smiled.

Everyone looked to him. "It will be nice to be living in a cleaner place and be able to shop for things in person." He said as he combed his beard. April walked over as she hugged me. "I can go grab some clothes for all of you." April said as she walked out with Casey.

"I'll work on a sample for you Y/n." Donnie said as he walked into his lab.

I nodded as I looked over to the boys as they started looking around the lair with a sad look on their face as they would be leaving the home they always knew.

I walked over to Raph as he looked to his comic books. 

Rebecca walked over to Master Splinter to ask him some questions as I watched as she pulled some stuff up on her laptop that she brought.