Leo 2014 I Promise I'll Do Anything You Say.

(Leo continued)

Reader's Point Of View

The cold compress from my hand caused Raph to suddenly jerk awake. "Woah!" Three voices shouted as there was a loud clash and three thumps from the ground ahead of us.

I smiled slightly before wincing at the pain in my stomach and my head. I must have over done it. Donnie and Leo had rushed to my aid as Donnie also helped Mikey pick up Raph.

I can't understand half the things they are saying as all three of them are talking to a very confused Raph, and were questioning me of who I was.

"It's me Y/n, I missed my shot when the blast went off. Explain later first off we need to stop Shredder before things get out of hand." I said.

"Let's do it for sensei." Raph said as he placed another toothpick into his mouth. "Alright, everybody calm down. LOOK HOW CALM I AM!!" Mikey shouted as he held his arms out wide.

I once again had to take off my shoes, while making it out to the bright snowy outdoors I watched as Donnie went behind a truck as he analyzed the Footclan.

"Oh my gosh they have guns!" Donnie said as his voice went a higher tone. I chuckled at his tone, but not at the situation but I will bug him about it later.

Suddenly everyone huddled and I covered April and Vern with a snow and ice barrier as gunshots were fired. The brothers squealing in fear, the squealing slowly dying down.

"Ha! Are you guys okay!?" Leo asked. "We're bulletproof." Raph commented.

"Get a truck asap!" I said to Vern. "Can you drive that truck?" Leo asked. "Yeah!" Vern said.

"We're on Raph, ready?" Leo said, they then followed Raph as he took out a guy by hitting him with his own gun a couple times. From there they brothers started to defeat the Foot one after one, which they seemed too excited for a few were sent flying past.

I got tired of just standing around when I placed my hands on the ground an pulled up, sending blocks of snow upwards, taking a few Foot soldiers with them.

"Drive!" Rapheal shouted at Vern. Everyone had been loaded into or onto the truck as Vern sped off as he smashed thru another gate. "Raph, what about your shell?" I asked. "Just tape it up for now." Raph grunted as if it was no big deal.

There was a sudden bump in the road I stumbled back and fell into Leonardo.

I felt my face heat up, my face started to hurt as I was already becoming accustomed to the cold.

"T-thanks Leo." I said as I gently patted his shoulder as I pushed myself off of him. "No problem." He said. I walked farther back into the truck, I started to feel something warm run down close to my lip. Gently wiping it and looking to my thumb to see blood. I sighed.

Before I could even call his name he had already showed up. "Hey Don." I said. "And Leo." I said, Leo then poked his head out from around the corner.

"How are you holding up?"  Leo asked. "I could be better, tho I think I over did it." I chuckled before quickly wincing afterwards. "So answer me this, how are you feeling and what happened before Raph had gotten yea?" Donnie asked.

I sighed.

"I feel as if I am thawing." I said. "Well your vitals are normal, you seem to have a fever, just rest. How is your stomach?" Donnie asked.

I hesitantly lifted it up my shirt, afraid of what he would tell me next.

"Your blood had crystallized?" Donnie said. "When we get back I'm gonna need to run some tests." Donnie said as he started to stitch my would up once more, he also applied bandages and a bunch of tape to secure it before wrapping me up.