"Where'd He Go?"

Reader's Point Of View

We appeared just behind the truck which was holding Shredder, the FootClan was racing beside them as they were on motor cycles. Two of them started to climb the side of the truck.

"We are here." Donnie said. We drove up close between two FootClan vehicles, I think it's a new model, haven't heard of it though.

"Alright, go bogies on the bus." Donnie comment. "Let's light em up." Leo smiled.

"Alright, hit the button." Donnie said. "What button, which button? There are a million buttons." Leo said in a frustrated tone as he gestured with his hands to all the buttons in front of him.

I rubbed my forehead as I sighed. Leo is starting to get impatient these days.

"Number three, number three!" Donnie pointed. "Three, three, three!" Leo mumbled as he hit the third button.

The grill of the truck opened up as it spewed manhole covers as it skimmed the truck, hitting a Foot member and almost hitting one of the guys from the truck as he peeked from the window before quickly ducking inside.

"Ooooh!" The boys winced. I looked at the panel showing the FootClan members outside the truck.

"Guys we have a few of them on us." I said as I looked over to the front of the truck.

"Alright Mikey, clear'em on our right flank." Leo said as he turned to face him.

Mikey smirked. "Nun-Chucks giganticus, whoahaho!" Mikey exclaimed as he twisted his arms down as giant arms holding nun-chucks folded out from the truck.

The FootClan vehicles drove closer to the truck as they had a spinning drill to obviously try and pop the tires. This showed up on Mikey's small screens. "Say hello to my little friend!" Mikey smiled as he slammed his nun-chucks down and hitting the vehicle causing it to spin out of control and fall apart. 

"Yeah!" Leo exclaimed. We all smiled. "Good job Mikey!" Donnie laughed.

"Woohoohoo!" Mikey exclaimed as he lifted his arms in cheer. "Those things are pretty awesome huh?" Donnie asked as he looked back to the road.

Mikey was smiling as he continuously swung his arms up and down, until we passed under a bridge and the arms were knocked off making Mikey halt and his smile falter.

I winced as I looked away. "Y-yeah, pretty awesome!" Mikey said as he deflated and hid his face.

Just then some of the FootClan turned around on their motorcycles and raced towards us. They then pulled a small grenade as they threw it onto the rims of the truck. "Ooooh!" Donnie exclaimed as he moved up further and watched them attach to the truck.

They then exploded making the truck shake, everyone was thrown back as they looked away. The truck continued on it's path as it swayed from side to side. "Ugh! I don't like those guys." Mikey sighed.

I stood back up as I growled in frustration noticing the handle bars by my station. I quickly latched onto them as I steadied myself.

Raph was punching his punching bag as he pulled away. "I'm not being used to my full potential here Leo!" Raph growled.

"Hey, just chill Raph, we're a little busy here." Leo said. The FootClan then sped around and barreled closer to the truck. "Uh, guys? They're coming back!" Donnie nervously said as he looked in the side mirror.

"Enough!.. It's time to take out the trash." Raph said as he turned to the back of the truck making Leo look back.

Raph then pushed the big red button as the back door opened, I then felt a shift in my station as the side began to open and the floor moved.