2014 Catch Me! (Raph)

Reader's Point Of View

"Wait when did you pick them up!?" I asked Donnie, he held my headphones and my bag in the other. 

"We haven't had the time until now." Donnie said. "I grabbed them after I looked in the lost and found in the subway, the security box had them since it involved the subway incident. 

"Thanks D-Donnie." I said. I've managed to regain my voice off and on since we left the mountains.

He handed them to me, just before I had thought I had everything. "I also grabbed the jacket Raph lent you at the lair." Donnie continued. "H-how--" "He explained everything once we got out of the truck." Donnie interrupted me, maybe because I am not suppose to talk yet. I rolled my eyes as I smiled. 

I had explained a bit of what happened with Eric to April but not all, since she had pretty much figured everything else out since her uncle was my adoptive dad.

"You know, Donnie said that is Raph's jacket." April said as we were walking down the dry tunnels towards the sewers.

I mouthed 'Oh' as I started to walk closer to Raph with his jacket in hand, April was about to call out to me before stopping herself.

I poked Raphie as he turned as if to look at his brothers before he looked down to me. I held up his jacket.

He had stopped walking now as he had stared at me.

"Nah you can keep it." Raph said. I didn't expect him to let me have it. I smiled as I motioned for him to come to my level. He glanced to his brothers before doing so. I hugged him as he stiffened. "Thank you." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. 

He then eased into the hug as Mikey teased him. "Oooh, Raphie likes her." Mikey teased.

"Ah!" He cried slightly, Leo must have elbowed him again. I smiled as I felt Raph pat my back as if saying 'You're welcome.' He stood up before we continued walking, I waited for April who was staring at me with a smirk.

I shrugged as I placed the jacket over top my purse so I didn't have to carry it.

"This is Vernon, but I call him Vern." April said as she motioned to Vern who was walking next to her. I waved to him slightly as he had his hand out for me to shake, I looked at him before I shook his hand. After letting go he rubbed his hands together as an attempt to warm up from the contact of my cold one.

The smirk on April's face only seemed to grow as she was looking at one of the turtles. 

"W-what?" I asked. "Nothing." She smiled before handing me another water bottle. "Seriously where to you hide your water bottles?" I asked her. She chuckled,"I have fifteen at home. I only brought three when I left to come see you all." She said.

"One of these d-days I need to visit you at y-your house." I held back a laugh. April smiled at me before we had finally reached what we were walking for, yes at this point I had forgotten what we were walking for.

Suddenly Mikey gravitated to April... I couldn't see where Vern went. I stood there not understanding what was going on, Leo was talking to Raph before he looked at me and then looked in April's direction and smirked giving her a thumbs up. I looked up to April who was also sending a thumbs up.

I growled, before I noticed Raph walking towards me I smiled as he just looked at me from the side. "Leo wants you to go with me, since Don and Mikey are carrying the other two." Raph said with a sigh.

I felt a slight ache in my heart, was he annoyed by me? Before he noticed my expression I smiled again as I nodded. He seemed either nervous or awkward. Sometimes I am good at reading people, sometimes not.