It's Alright Dudette. (Mikey)

Reader's Point Of View

The sound of an explosion awoke me, I probably only got a one minute eye rest. I placed a hand on my stomach as I applied pressure and froze it to keep the stitches in place as much as possible.

I looked ahead to see us swerving as something hit Raph's face.

I stood up as the truck swerved around more side to side. Now I am pissed, I looked at the brothers as I grabbed one of the hair ties that were in my hair before I grabbed all my hair and brushed it back with my hand, I could hear Mikey shout as there was a thump beside me on the other side of the truck. Everyone held onto something as a metal shipment container knocked Leo out of the back of the truck as he hit a tree. "Leo!" Raph called out.

We now faced the downhill of a mountain as everyone was preparing for us to go down. "Vern, Go go go go go go go!" April shouted to her friend. So his name is Vern.

As Vern pushed the gas pedal down as far as it would go and the tires spun it was not enough before we started to go down the hill.

"Leo move move!" Donnie warned his brother as Leo was confused before he disappeared under the truck. 

"How far off course are we?" Raph asked, now we swerved to where we were facing Karai and her Foot soldiers as they chased us down in their SUV's.

"Actually we are on a bit of a shortcut, but we need to keep going down, straight down." Donnie said.

In the distance I could see Leo sliding in the snow with his shell as he used his Katana's to steer himself around the Foot. Suddenly there was yelling from Leo. "Guys, Leo's in trouble." Mikey announced as he poked his head thru the back door. 

"My shell's cracked, just tape it up." Raph said. I sighed. "Allow me to be the badass for once." Donnie said. We all looked at each other as he gave us a reassuring nod as he ran outside the back of the truck.

I walked behind Raph as I applied a bit of frost on the inside of his cracked shell as I then laid a thick layer of tape along them. "Done." I said. 

"Let it settle for a moment, the frost has to hold your cracks in place." I said monotonously. 

Raph looked at me with a confused look. "Trust me, it works." I said without glancing at him.

"Mikey!!" Donnie called out. "Okay that's it." Mikey said as he ran off the top of the truck, I reached my hand out to say be careful but he was already gone.

"Raph look I'm driving!" Mikey explained as he had his arm thru the roof of a SUV. Raph jumped out as he hit into the truck of the car and smashed into them.

I sighed as I pulled myself up and on top of the truck now as I aimed at the Foot's taser guns on their cars. Just as one of them was about to fire at Mikey and Raph, I shot an icicle thru it.

"Bulls eye." I mumbled to myself.

"O'Neil what are you doing!?" Vern asked. I looked behind me to see April hanging half her body out the window holding her phone. I realised there was a huge pile of snow we were about to crash into. I started to run towards April but it was already too late we hit it as I was sent back as I landed into the snow.

I quickly thought of making ski's out of ice so I would be able to keep up, I've never skied before but it's now or nothing. I was holding onto the side of the truck as I tried to keep my balance as I made my way towards April her screams were noticed by the turtles. I broke off the ski's as I pushed her back into the front of the truck as I followed her.

"You should be resting." She said as she was trying to catch her breath.

"You're welcome." I said as I looked straight ahead.