Introduction

(604 Words) 

***

PLEASE READ THE LAST PART OF THIS! I AM CHANGING UP THE STORY A BIT. (NEW!)

Hey guys!

So this Short Story idea I came up with, I am sure that there have been others who wrote about something similar to this one. I was watching a TV show that had people Auctioning for something, and then this idea popped in my head.

George is 22 years old and is still in college, still unsure of what he wants to do with his life. Every year there is a long period of time where the Students are allowed to visit anyone they'd like for a few months before returning back to school, such as their family. After not seeing his parents for over 2 years because of a fight he had with his dad, he realizes it's finally time to see them again and to say sorry for what he has said. Though, his parents live about 2 hours away and their house surrounded by an open field. A small tunnel crossing between the road and his parents home. It's always dreadful walking through it, homeless people and rats crawling within, trying to grab you and take any valuables you held. When he finally makes his way through George is knocked out and brought to an abandoned warehouse, where he is told he is being Auctioned out to old disgusting rich men, who only want them for their own pleasure. George and 19 others boys fait arise on who is going to buy them, and what they will be used for. Will George be bought as someone's slave having to leave his life behind him, or will someone reach out a pay for his freedom, asking nothing in return.

***

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this read, I am planning on making some other stories, some might not DNF but please make sure to leave any suggestions for stuff I should change throughout the story, thank you and I hope you all have an amazing day! <3

***

Hey guys!

So this part of the page is merely just going to be used for discussion purposes.

Here you will be able to:

Ask Questions
Give Advice on things to do
Talk among each other

Also I will be keeping up with this every so often, in case I need to write about there being a delay in the story, or if there's something I want you guys to know. It won't be updated everyday but I'd you ever have questions I will make sure to answer them!

Leave Your Questions here:

Leave Advice here:

Chat with each other about the story or other things (BE NICE AND APPROPRIATE) ;)

***

My discord: crowniez#0545
My Tiktok: mcytvodclips

***

This is gonna be where I keep up with everything:

So while going through this story a few times, there are somethings I want to make changes to. Such as: Removing any fluff/smut (I realized I'm not comfortable with keeping that in because I am a minor and at first it was fine but now I really just aren't comfortable). Somethings I have said make no sense (I won't say incase of spoiling), and therefore I am going to be changing it a bit. Thank you to everyone who has already read it!! I hope that means you enjoyed it! I am making a new fanfic, starting soon and should have it out in a bit!

Anyways, if you see any changes and are confused just know it was because it was what felt right for me to change :) Have a great day/night everyone! Eat and Drink Water!!

***