What he would give...

Donatello:

You were sitting on your boyfriend's lap as he worked at his desk to build...well only he would know at this point.

Your mind wandered as you cuddled silently, but then a thought came up. "Donnie?"

"Yeah?" He asked, focusing on the metal piece and sticking his tongue out.

You pushed it away slightly and grabbed his chin. "Am I special?"

He was very surprised at this. These sort of questions never came up. "Of course you are! I love you more than anything in the universe Princess."

You bit your lip and looked away. "What would you give up to keep me?"

He thought about this for a minute and wrapped his arms around your waist. "(Y/N) I would blow up my lab if it meant I get to hold you in my arms for the rest of my life."

Your eyes darted to his and widened. "R-really? But this lab holds everything you've ever built!"

"My love you are far more important to me. These things can be replaced. You however, are the rarest type of species in the world. No other angel has ever blessed the Earth as you have."

You blinked away tears and kissed Donnie with every ounce of passion you held in your heart. "That is the most romantic thing I've ever heard. I love you so much."

"I love you too my adorable angel."

Leonardo:

You bounced on your boyfriend's bed and giggled as he smiled at you. "What are you staring at?"

"Just the most beautiful woman on the planet." He replied and pulled you off the bed for a hug.

You laughed and tapped his nose. "You're so adorable, I love you!"

Leo chuckled as you pulled away to mess with his Space Heroes action figures. "I love you too."

"Well that's good, otherwise I'd be sad."

He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I never want that. You mean too much to me."

You grinned widely. "Yay! Being sad is really...sad."

Leo laughed and shook his head. "You're such a dork."

"That's true...but I'm your dork!"

"Yes you are, and I wouldn't trade you for anything."

You giggled. "Not even a chance to meet Captain Ryan?"

"I'd quit watching the show if it meant getting to keep you."

You gasped and pulled him into a passionate kiss. "Leo that is the dorkiest and most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you."

He smiled and kissed you lightly. "I only speak the truth, and I love you too."

Raphael:

You were sprawled on the dojo floor as Raph trained relentlessly. Lately your parents had become snippy again, but kept their attacks verbal.

You thought back on their words, calling you worthless and unlovable. Your mother had really hurt you though, saying no one would even waste their time on you. This made you feel discouraged and got you thinking about Raph. What would he be willing to do for you?

Well there was only one way to find out. "R-Raphael?"

The use of his full name made him walk over. You never used it. "Yeah?"

"I-I was just thinking about something...what would you be willing to give up to keep me around?"

His eyes widened. "You aren't leaving me are you?" "No! I just...w-well my parents-"

That's all he needed to hear to understand where this was coming from. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you into his lap.

"(Y/N) you are the most important thing in my life. I'd be willing to give up everything I've learned about ninjutsu to keep you by my side."

You gasped and looked into his eyes. "You would do that for me?! But fighting is everything for you!"

"It used to be, until you came around. Now I would give it up in a second. You're the one I will always want sweetheart. I love you very much."

You crushed your lips to his desperately, speaking in between kisses. "I...love...you...too!"

Michelangelo:

Mikey was currently sitting with you on the couch in the lair, playing on the opposite team to win the game. Your head wasn't in it though, so he had won twenty five times in a row.

"I win again...what happened? You kick my shell all the time!"

You bit your lip and shrugged. "Just a little distracted I guess."

Mikey cocked his head to the side. "How come?"

"Nothing you'd be interested in hear-"

The turtle scoot across the couch to sit next to you. "Try me."

You sighed and turned to face him fully. "I was just wondering...what would you be willing to give up for me?"

He was totally confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well let's say for pretend that the Shredder kidnapped me. What would you be willing to give up to free me?"

His eyes widened and you were suddenly in his lap, head against his chest. "I'd give anything up! I would..."

He thought about the most important things to him, and came up with a good one. "Don't tell Ice Cream Kitty this, but I'd give her up to get you back."

Your eyes widened drastically. "Y-you would? But he's your pal! Not to mention you've had him longer than I've been with you."

Mikey smiled and pulled away to look you in the eyes. "(Y/N) I treasure you more than anything. I can't lose you, it's just not possible. My head would explode with loneliness and insanity. I need you, or I can't do anything right. I love you."

Tears had to be blinked away as you kissed your boyfriend passionately. He sighed and kissed you back before pulling away for air.

You smiled and cuddled into him lovingly. "I love you too Mikey."

I am happy with how these turned out. I couldn't help but smile as I wrote them. What do you guys think? This hit me with lovely fluffiness personally. The picture is there becuase it's awesome and i want that guitar. What TMNT fan wouldn't?