You're gonna hate me

I'll just get this over with. I'M SORRY!!!!!

I know I promised you guys a wedding scenario to end this book...

I know some of you were really looking forward to it for some reason. (Seriously guys my writing is shit. You deserve waaaay better.)

But I regret to inform you, that I have completely lost all interest and motivation.

I tried SEVERAL times to get this thing done, but the words never seemed to hit the page. I stared for HOURS UPON HOURS at a blank screen.

Let me just say it again for the people in the back. *Waves huge sign above head.* I'M SORRY!!!!!

You probably all hate me now, which is okay. I hate me too, but for more reasons than my idiotic self not being able to write words. (But let's not get into that depressing topic.)

I really hate to do this to you guys, I honestly do. there's nothing I want more than to give what I promised so long ago. I just...I can't find the motivation to do it.

I've pushed this to the backburner for so long, trying to find the words you all want in that perfect little happy chapter.

I can't believe I'm doing this to all of you, wow I'm the fricken scum of the Earth right now.

You guys have no idea how bad I feel for not making that last chapter for all of you. I can't apologize enough, and I feel so guilty for giving up.

But I do have a little video I had made in preparation for the wedding chapter. I'll go ahead and let you see it. Really its the least I can do, since you're not getting what I promised in the first damn place. I admit, I suck.

The video consists of all the research I did in finding a perfect place for you to marry your turtle, and the dress you'd wear. All four places are real, and are actually in New York. I'll name them off if you'd like to look them up.

Donatello: Mason/Dundas Castle. I figured Donnie would want you to have the most memorable /Romantic wedding in the history of ever. What's more romantic than a fairytale wedding in a lovely castle? Built in the late 1880's on a 1000 acre plot of land. It's actually quite fascinating to read about. The history of this place is amazing! Look up The Art of Abandonment, click on the Walter Arnold link, and scroll down to the Mason Castle. It's well worth the read guys.

Leonardo: Jersey City's Central Railroad Terminal. In my mind, Leo would try to find a place that's safe, yet still holds an aura of beauty/mystery. This place is completely abandoned, and absolutely gorgeous. Built in 1889, but it's use was discontinued in 1967. Water front passage, and amazing to look at. The inside is awe-inspiring! Look it up guys, the history is awesome!

Raphael: Staten Island Boat Graveyard. I felt like Raph would want somewhere unique and kinda creepy to show how badass he is. After some researching, a boat graveyard seemed like the perfect choice. Founded in the 1930's by John J. Witte, but this place is mysterious. Not much information can be found on the boats or property. You can't get into this place unless you're a ninja *wink wink*. The Staten Island Boat Graveyard is sealed up against peering eyes, and isn't a welcoming sight to tourists. So of course, I find it fascinating! There are videos taken from a drone, but that's really the only way you can see this place guys. Try to find more info!

Michelangelo: New York State Pavilion. Mikey + Old but still cool fairgrounds=Perfect wedding spot. Need I say more? Now this place isn't exactly abandoned. In fact there are plans in place to preserve it. (They may have already started but I'm not too clear on that.) The Pavilion was built to host the World's Fair in 1964, and after that was only used for a few events. It can be seen in Men in Black, where the nasty alien bug climbs up to get to his ship. It's also in Iron Man 2, where the Stark Expo takes place. (It's also in a couple other things I haven't seen for myself.) Today only part of the grounds are used, and that's the theater building. The rest is just storage. (Sad day, but perfect for a wedding to go unnoticed!)

If you guys end up on my YouTube channel after watching this little collage, go ahead and check out the other two silly/stupid videos I made a few years ago. They're both turtle related, don't worry I'm not off topic here.

Well I think that's all I got for you...so go ahead and post those hate comments. I'll be waiting here with my guilt and shame.

*Sits down and stares at the comment section with a heavy heart.*