Tickle Fight

Donatello:

You sat by Donnie, who was concentrating on his computer. "Watcha doing?"

"Researching the reaction of subatomic particles as bosons when in contact with water molecules." Totally bullshitted this so I have no idea if its true or not. It just sounded smart so I went with it. Don't judge, we've all went there.

"Oh...Watcha doing?" The turtle chuckled. "Looking up stuff. What are you doing?"

"I want to hang out with my awesome turtle boyfriend, but he's busy on the computer."

"Have you asked him to get off?" "No, maybe I'll try that. Hey Donnie, how about you quit looking up smart stuff and hang out with me?"

"Okay if you insist." Laughing, he closed the laptop and set it aside. "So what do want to do?"

"Actually I kinda wanted to ask if you'd let me rub your shoulders." "What?" "You're always so tense. I want to help you relax."

The turtle accepted graciously, given that he could hardly ever tell you no.

"Great! Turn your back to me."

The ninja did as asked and had to hold in a moan when your fingers rubbed his shoulders. "That feels nice Princess."

"Good, your muscles are really knotted. When was the last time you relaxed?"

"Ha! I don't know the meaning of the word."

"A genius like you? I figured you'd know the definition and be practicing it regularly."

"Yeah right, like I have the time or patience. Besides, I have no method that works for me. Leo meditates, but it doesn't suit me well. Raph has his comic books, too simple for my mind. Mikey...well he's always relaxed, the opposite of me."

You frowned and moved your hands toward his neck. "That's not good Don. You need to find-"

Donnie suddenly jerked away, laughing a bit. "Okay not there." "What did I do?" "Nothing, just don't touch there."

He returned to his spot and you slowly connected the dots. Your lips turned up in a devious grin. "Is someone a little ticklish?"

The turtle's eyes widened as he recognized your tone, but it was too late. You pinned him to the ground and grazed your nails along his sensitive neck.

"(Y/N) no! Stop it! Please I can't take it!" Donnie's laughter only encouraged your relentless attack.

"Princess quit it!" "Beg for mercy!" "Please I can't stand it!" "That's not good enough!" "Please stop! I beg of you! It's killing me!"

You finally let him up, giggling softly. "Very well, I'll let you get back to your research."

You turned to leave but the turtle grabbed your arm. "Just because you know about my tickle spot now does not mean you can use it against me."

You just grinned. "No guarantees. It might be the only way to get you to behave."

"What would I ever do that's considered misbehaving?"

"Oh right, that would be me." "Well then what are you doing?" "This."

You pulled him into a kiss and walked away with a giggle. Donatello was frozen in place. His grin widened as he touched his lips.

"Hmm, I might misbehave after all. (Y/N) wait up!" He took off after you with a sly grin on his face.

Leonardo: