When you role play-different approach

I'm baaaaack! Hey guys it's great to finally get back into the swing of things. Guess what?! I moved! In a new house, same town though. I also started my online schooling a could days ago. Things have been really hectic and I'm sorry for the A/N's. They were really just fillers so you guys would know I didn't forget about you or this story. I missed you so much! Also for my schooling I bought a new webcam and microphone. So at the end of this chapter I'll ask you something important. SO PAY ATTENTION GUYS! XD

Donatello:

Read the bold text posted above and below this chapter.  

You groaned and deliberately hit your head on the desk as Donatello tried to explain how atoms worked. "Don this makes no sense! I just don't get it...and your using big words again."

Your boyfriend sighed and looked around, spotting his tools and Metal Head. "Give me just a second. This might help you learn better."

You watched as the turtle put his tools in two rings before making Metal Head shoot his hands in a circle smaller than the first two. "Alright princess step in here with me."

You carefully avoided getting hit as you stood with Donatello in the center of all the chaos. "What's all this supposed to mean?"

Don smiled and pulled you against his body. "Okay so you and I represent the protons and neutrons in the center of an atom. We are inseparable and send of a positive charge."

You giggled and pressed yourself closer to him. "Okay so we're the middle of an atom, and have to stay together. What happens if we're separated?"

"The atom decays. Now look at Metal Head's hands. They represent electrons, which are negatively charged. They continuously fly around us at high speeds. Two electrons sit in the first shell of an atom."

"So how do they stay in orbit or whatever you wanna call it?" Don chuckled. The positive and negative charges between us and the hands keep them circling...I mean orbiting us."

You smacked him and laughed. "Oh shut up."

"Hey it's as good a definition as any. So look at my tools. The next shell of the atom has eight electrons. They would be orbiting us just like Metal Head. The next shell consists of eighteen electrons. The fourth shell would have thirty two. Then fifty, and the sixth holds seventy two. Do you understand now princess?"

You nodded slowly, now getting a visual of the atom in your head. "Yeah I think I got it."

"Another thing, the electrons usually run in different orbit patterns like you see on TV or something. They're not flying flat like this."

You nodded and hugged your turtle tightly. "Thanks Don, there's no way I would have understood any other way."

He chuckled and kissed your hair. "Anything for my princess. A little science role play keeps things interesting."

You laughed and pulled him in for a thank you kiss. "I guess so, we'll have to do this again for my math class. It makes learning more fun."

Leonardo:

Read the bold text posted above and below this chapter.  

Leo tapped on your window before letting himself in. "Hey (Y/N)...so Master Splinter says I've been watching too much Space Heroes, and that my whole life has become about it."

You raised an eyebrow and sat next to him. "I have to agree with him. Last week you made me wear a Celestial Galaxy ring pop so we could be space candy buddies."