Kicking it up a notch

READ THIS BEFORE YOU SKIP TO YOUR TURTLE!!!! This one is going to be a little different. I'm a little pressed for time so you'll have to work with me on this. (F/T) stand for favorite turtle. Hope you enjoy this chapter. If you don't like heated kissing scenes with a little groping, then this chapter isn't for you. Consider yourself warned. Try to depict the attitude and personality of your turtle as you read this. Add in what you need for your imagination.

Your favorite turtle:

You were sitting on your boyfriend's bed, waiting for him to return from evening patrol. Frankly you were in the mood for a little attention, and not just the normal kiss, hug, cuddle routine. 

After a few more minutes of waiting, (F/T) walked in with a big smile as his brothers whooped and hollered in the living room.

"Those Kraang droids never knew what hit them!!" He yelled excitedly and closed the door behind him.

You smiled and waved him over to sit beside you. "That's great! You know something?"

His eyes sparkled with curiosity. "What?" "You deserve a reward for all your hard work."

You pulled his lips to yours, and he quickly returned the kiss in kind. This was totally normal, and definitely not enough.

You grabbed the tails of his mask and intertwined them with your fingers, trapping your turtle against you.

(F/T) got the message, and wrapped his arms around your waist, picking you up and gently placing you on his lap. 

Your boyfriend pressed himself closer to you, not liking the space you had. You quickly turned your body to straddle his waist, getting as close as possible.

This is more like it. You thought to yourself and shivered lightly when his hands moved to your thighs.

(F/T) suddenly licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth and gasped as his tongue explored freely and danced with yours.

Your turtle's hands worked their way up to tangle in your hair. A small moan escaped you, and made (F/T) chuckle.

His mouth moved down to your collar, leaving a trail of soft kisses before moving back up to claim your lips. Both of you were breathing heavy, but didn't care enough to take a break.

(F/T) found the hem of your shirt, and let his hand slip underneath. You moaned again as your skin began to tingle.

Your boyfriend pulled away to smile. "You like that?"

You nodded vigorously and let your hands move down his plastron as your mouth darted to his neck.

He groaned softly, making you smile against his skin.

His hands were just about to slide under your bra, when someone pounded on the door.

Master Splinter's voice rang in your ears. "Come on you two, it is time to eat. The others have ordered lots of pizza to celebrate tonight."

You sighed and stood up, working to make yourself presentable.

Your turtle leaned back on his hands and grinned at you. "I like that kind of reward. You should give it more often."

You laughed and smoothed your hair back. "I'll consider it. For now we have pizza to go eat."

Your turtle groaned. "Oh fine, but only if you promise to pick this back up."

You put a hand on your hip and smirked. "Alright deal Mr. Greedy."

He laughed and took your hand as you walked into the hall. "What can I say? You're just irresistible."

Hope this was okay. I've been getting a lot of requests for this, so here ya go!