Independence Day

Hello readers. I have to update this early because I'll be gone for the fourth of July. Sorry about the no updates. I've been a little brain dead and dealing with crap. Also I had a very displeased reader for my chapter titled kicking it up a notch. So I'm going to make this very clear. READ THE BOLD TEXT I PUT BEFORE EACH STORY BEFORE YOU READ!!!!! If this certain person had read it, there wouldn't have been a problem. So please guys, read everything I put in bold. It's like that to get your attention. I don't want to read any more hate comments. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.

Donatello:

Guys please read the bold text before the story.

You looked at the time and grinned. The sun was down, and it was time to go. "Donnie! Let's get moving!" "Just a sec princess!"

Your turtle walked out with a bag slung over his shell. You cocked your head to the side. "What's in the bag?"

Donnie just smiled. "You'll see, its a surprise. Come on, we need to get up top before the show starts."

The two of you hurried topside, and made your way across town via way of the rooftops. The night was warm and filled with excitement, and why shouldn't it? The fireworks were going to start soon!

You and Donnie finally arrived at the bay, where the show would best be seen.

Your boyfriend pulled his bag off and rummaged through it. "Alright let's see what I've got here."

You giggled and sat down. "Well you would know best what's in the bag that you brought babe."

He rolled his eyes and smirked. "Very funny love. Alright you'll really like this."

Your eyes widened as he pulled out a metal box. "What's that?"

"My own homemade fireworks. I'll set them off when the others begin." "Wow, I absolutely love you."

Don chuckled and sat with you, putting the box in front of him and angling it perfectly. 

"I had a feeling, but hearing it is still nice."

"Well I'll say it all the time just to make sure its clear to you. Maybe I'll even write it in a song so it'll get stuck in your head. You'll hum it everywhere you go and annoy the crap out of your brothers."

Don chuckled and kissed you gently. "You're absolutely adorable. I love it."

You grinned and cuddled into his plastron. "I thought you were the adorable one. That gap tooth makes it official."

The turtle laughed, and quickly turned you to the bay as the first of the fireworks went off. "Wow look at that!"

You gasped as a pretty smiled face lit up the sky. "Ooh! That was cool!"

Donnie smiled, and pushed the button on his invention. It sparked a few times before letting out a few balls of light.

You gasped as they exploded, spelling out the words I love you princess.

"I love you too Don, and getting to spend Independence day with you makes the day even better." 

Leonardo:

Guys please read the bold text before the story.

You pulled Leo across the rooftops, eager to get to the fireworks viewpoint. The day before, you two had scouted out the best place to watch, so that made it extra special.

"Leo come on! You're dragging your feet!" You tried to pull him faster, eager to see the fireworks.

The turtle chuckled and shook his head. "No you've just got too much energy. I'm perfectly fine, it's you we need to worry about."