You like what you see?

Hey guys I'm back! I promised this chapter a long time ago, and finally feel good enough to deliver it as promised. Couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to write instead. Here's the result, hope you enjoy. I'm doing lots better now. Thank you to all the readers that posted comments. It made me feel good to know that you all care about me. While I was on bed rest, I was reading your comments and hopefully answered them all. It really means a lot to me that you all care enough to comment and make sure I'm alright. To the few people that sent me private messages, thank you so much. I loved getting to message back and forth with you while I was laying in bed with nothing to do. Again thank you all for being there for me and caring. I love talking with all of you and getting to know my readers on more than just a writing reading level. I'm a person too, so don't be afraid to just send me a message saying hey. I'll gladly answer. Anyways hope you enjoy this one.

Donatello:

Boy the weather was really starting to heat up! You walked into the lair in little shorts and a deep purple tank top. To help cool down you had also brought along a little spray bottle with cold water in it. I have one and it drives my boyfriend nuts when I use it!

Donnie was in the lab messing with chemicals when you walked in. "Hey princess, nice tank top."

You smiled and hopped up on his desk to stretch out casually. "Thanks, it's really hot up top. I needed to wear something cooler."

Your hand brought up the squirt bottle and sprayed the water on your neck. The relief brought a sweet sigh from your lips.

Donatello's eyes darted to you and quickly back to his experiment. "S-so the weather is finally looking up then?"

"Yep, maybe we can have a picnic on a rooftop sometime. That sounds like fun!"

You sprayed your chest and gave a satisfied little moan at the feeling it brought you.

Don bit his lip and stared at your wet skin for a moment. "Y-yeah...that would be nice."

You glanced at him, and smirked. "What's wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh n-nothing! You just...keep yourself cool while I work. Is that bottle working for you?"

"Definitely, but just ignore me and keep at it. Wouldn't want the brains of this bunch to lose focus."

He shook his head and started pouring chemicals together. You slowly lay flat on your back and decided to tease your turtle a bit. A clean washcloth was hanging off the desk, so you quickly soaked it with water from your bottle and ran the cool fabric along your neck.

"Oh that feels so good. I'm so hot." Donnie stiffened and turned his head to peek at you. The water caught the light in the room perfectly, revealing every droplet on your smooth skin.

Wow you really were driving him nuts. All thoughts of science flew out the window as a single water droplet slowly moved down your chest.

Your eyes lazily landed on Donatello as he walked over and pulled you to a sitting position. "What?"

His eyes were on your glistening neck. "You know exactly what. I can't concentrate when you're doing that."

A giggle escaped you. "Oops, is my poor boyfriend a little..." You ran the cloth down his arm. "Distracted?"

He closed his eyes and groaned. "Very much so. Quit with the teasing and kiss me already."

You happily indulged his demand, letting your lips linger on his for several moments.

"I love you." "Love you too little miss temptress."

Leonardo:

Recently your school had decided to host a 5k run for charity, and you had signed up for it. That meant running every day...well more like dying every day after classes. So you had went on a long run after school, and stumbled into the lair covered in sweat.