Happy New Year!

Donatello:

Donnie arrived at your window and stared at the big mound of blankets on your bed. “I said bring a few, what the heck is this?”

You giggled and shrugged. “I decided to go all out, along with cocoa. Let’s go!”

Your turtle chuckled and helped carry the big load up to the roof. “How do you plan to carry all this on my back?”

You bit your lip and thought for a minute. “Wait I’ve got it!”

Donnie watched with a grin as you put four blankets on your back and tied a fifth around your belly to secure the others.

You turned to him with a smile. “Alright let me on your back."

He let you ride piggy back and started laughing as you put the other five blankets on his chest and secured them with your legs.

“Very creative, now hold the cocoa."

You both made your way across the rooftops to Time Square, where Donnie stopped and set you down.

“I figured we could watch the ball drop up close.”

You grinned and made a little nest with the blankets. “Come cuddle with me Donnie!”

He chuckled and snuggled up with you before pulling out the hot cocoa.

Then the countdown started. The crowds below you started shouting, “10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy New Year!”

Donnie turned you and gently pressed his lips to yours. You deepened it and ended up on top of him.

The turtle was blushing when you pulled back. “Happy New Year (Y/N).”

You giggled. “Happy New Year Donatello!”

Leonardo:

You ran into the lair to see everyone huddled around the TV. Leo got up and hugged you with a smile.

“Hi (Y/N). You ready to watch the ball drop?”

You grinned widely. “Of course! I’m so excited I can barely stay still!”

Leo chuckled and sat you in his lap in front of the TV.

“Do you have any New Year’s wishes?”

“Just one. For us to have a long and happy relationship together.”

Your boyfriend smiled and kissed your hair. “That’s my wish too.”

Raph rolled his eyes. “Alright you two shut up so we can hear what’s going on.”

You smiled at him. “Hey be glad the Kraang haven’t attacked the city tonight. You get time off!”

Leo chuckled. “Looks like evil takes days off too. Thank goodness for that. I get to spend more time with you now.”

You smiled and turned to the TV. “Hey one minute left! April do you have a New Year’s wish?”

“Yep! I want to get through the school year with A’s and B’s!”

You rolled your eyes. “Mikey what about you?” “I wanna get enough pizza to last me an entire day!”

You laughed. “What about you Raph?” “I don’t do that crap. There’s no point.”

“Okay then…what about you Casey?” “Eh just get rid of the baddies in the city.”

“Wow, alright what about you Donnie?” He glanced at April and quickly down at the floor.