When you meet...which is sorta how it has to start right?

Donatello:

The night air was cold as you rushed home from book club. The after school meeting had went on for two hours!

"I can't believe I'm so late." You grumbled and looked at your watch. You were supposed to be home an hour ago. "I'm so grounded."

"What will your parents think if you went missing Doll?"

You stumbled to a stop and stiffened as the Purple Dragon gang quickly surrounded you.

"L-look...I don't w-want any t-trouble." You stuttered, feeling very scared and nervous.

The gang leader Fong just smirked. "Well that's too bad, because we do. Grab her and let's get going."

"I DON'T THINK SO FONG!" A voice growled ominously.

You looked around, but couldn't see anyone in the darkness around you.

Sid grunted and quickly put a knife to your throat. "Back off or I slit her throat!"

"Alright meat heads, I know you're not very sturdy in the thinking department. But maybe a few whacks to the head will knock some sense into you!"

The pressure of the knife left your throat as Sid slumped to the ground with his buddies.

You touched your neck and shuddered. "Thank you. For a minute there I thought-"

You finally caught a glimpse of your rescuer as he tried to retreat into the shadows.

"Oh my god...you're a turtle!"

The mutant started to panic. "Oh crud! Please don't freak out! I'm not going to hurt you. I just saw the Purple Dragons around you and figured you'd need my help so-"

You suppressed your shock in favor of settling the rambling turtle down. With a giggle you put your finger to his lips.

"Alright calm down. I'm not afraid of you. I won't freak out. I really don't think you'd save my life just to hurt me. Thank you for saving my life."

The mutant blushed at your touch and chuckled nervously as you pulled away. "S-sorry...usually p-people tend to scream and run away."

You smiled warmly and held a hand out to him. "Well there's no danger of that. I'm (Y/N), and you are?"

The turtle shook your hand gently and smiled. "I-I'm Donatello, but call me Donnie, and saving your life wasn't a problem."

You pulled away and ran a hand through your hair nervously. "W-well I need to get home." You started to walk away.

"Wait!" Donnie touched your shoulder. "Can I see you again?"

You giggled and pulled a marker from your pocket. 

Donatello's breath hitched as you grabbed his hand and began to write on it. 

"Here's my number so you can get ahold of me when you like. Besides, I'll probably need saving again. I'm accident prone and a bit of a trouble magnet."

As you walked off, the turtle couldn't help the smile that spread across his face.

Leonardo:

You were walking home from a friend's house, when the mood seemed to change in the air. Your eyes darted around wildly, but it was useless since someone grabbed you by the jacket from behind.

"Kraang has captured the specimen for experimentation. Kraang may get the night off."

You grunted as someone pulled you backward. "Well Kraang can just take his hands off!"