When he apologizes and you forgive him

Donatello:

Mikey had been calling you nonstop looking for comfort, and you finally broke down.

"Alright Mikey I'll be over soon with pizza, ice cream and blankets."

"Yay! You're the best (Y/N)!" "Just make sure Donnie's not there." "Like a turtle do! Bye!"

You hung up the phone and headed for the store. Ten minutes later you were walking into the lair with your arms full of goodies.

"Mikey! They had a sale on candy! We hit the jackpot!"

The youngest turtle jumped up from the couch and hugged your waist. "Yay! Raph told me you wouldn't really show up."

You scowled at the red masked ninja. He shrugged and glanced at the lab. "Well with everything going on..."

You stiffened as you caught his look. "Wait he's here?" "Was just leaving to look for mutagen."

You frowned and hurried into the kitchen. "Guess I'll be in here heating up the pizza."

"Is (Y/N) here? I swear I heard her!" You grimaced and started opening candy bags.

Raph spoke up for you. "Dude go find your mutagen. You hurt her pretty bad, and not just physically. If (Y/N) wants to talk, then she will."

"Shut up Raph it's none of your business what happened!"

"I made it my business when she limped out trying to get away from you!"

There were a few moments of silence until Raphael growled. "Don't go in there Donnie!"

You felt the air get heavy and bit your lip, keeping your hands busy with the candy. "Go away."

"(Y/N) we need to talk." "I'd rather not." "(Y/N) will you at least look at me."

You sighed and turned to face him. Donnie smiled warmly. "There they are, the (e/c) eyes I've missed so much."

You scowled and crossed your arms. "Well take a picture it'll last longer. I don't want you near me."

"Why not?" "Because you managed to show me that you really are a dangerous mutant! How am I supposed to trust you Donatello?! You tell me how!"

The turtle sighed and bit his lip. "I don't know...all I can say is that I'm sorry...and that it hurts when you yell at me."

"Good, now if you'll excuse me I need to get this candy to Mikey."

You went to walk out but Donnie grabbed your wrist. "(Y/N) don't go. I need you!"

"Then why did you hurt me and scream at me to go away?"

"Because I didn't know what I had until you were gone! I'm so sorry (Y/N) please forgive me! I love you with every fiber of my being!"

You looked into his eyes and saw all the pain you had inflicted by saying goodbye. "God how can I stay mad at you when you give me a heartbroken look like that?"

Your turtle smiled sadly and pulled you into his arms. "I won't ever hurt you again, and that's a promise. Just please don't leave me."

You smiled and kissed him on the lips sweetly. "I forgive you D, I love you."

He breathed a sigh of relief and crushed his lips to yours. "You have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that. I love you more than anything in this world."

You pulled away and smiled warmly. "More than your experiments?" "Exceedingly more." "More than Metal Head?" "Nothing comes close to the love I hold in my heart for you."