Easter

Hey guys sorry this is late. I had a stupid Geology test to study for, and horrible work hours on Easter. But I decided to deliver a late Easter scenario. Hope you enjoy it.

Donatello:

You walked into the lair to see everyone waiting for you on the couch. There excitement was almost tangible. "Happy Easter!"

Donnie got up and pulled you into his warm embrace. "Happy Easter princess."

You gave him a quick kiss and dug in the grocery bag in your hand. "I've got something adorable for you."

That caught his interest. "Oh? What is it?"

You pulled out a pair of bunny ears and stuck them on his head. "Now you're a turnny! Or maybe I'll call you a turbit."

Mikey laughed and jumped up to examine his brother. "He could be a bunntle, or a ratle!"

You laughed as your boyfriend face palmed. "Baby you look so adorable! I could just cuddle you for hours!"

He sighed and pulled you against him. "You might have to to make up for this."

Raph smirked and crossed his arms. "See Donnie, this is what I was telling you. Getting a girlfriend only brings trouble."

You raised an eyebrow and pulled out another pair of bunny ears, along with ductape. "I made sure there's a way you wear them too Raph."

His eyes widened as you started toward him. "Oh hell no!"

You grinned as he took off. "Happy Easter Raph!"

Donnie chuckled and kissed you gently. "You always manage to keep things entertaining. I love it."

"Well I love you, and you can take those off. I like having a turtle boyfriend."

Leonardo:

You skipped into the lair and giggled at the sight before you. The turtles were all sitting on the floor with April and Casey, dying Easter eggs.

Leo looked up and grinned. "Happy Easter!"

You sat beside him and smiled. "Happy Easter to you. So what's all this about?"

April looked at the mess they were making. "Well the guys haven't done this before, so Casey and I brought supplies down here."

Your eyes widened. "Are you kidding me?"

Donnie shrugged. "Well Splinter is originally from Japan, and they don't celebrate Easter with eggs and candy."

You nodded. "Oh right, sorry."

Leo chuckled and kissed your hair. "That's alright, so am I doing this right?" He held out a blue and green dyed egg.

You smiled and grabbed a white egg. "Perfect! Now watch this."

Using a brush, you carefully painted six eggs with the guys on them. Yep you're an artist, go you!

Leo's eyes widened as his face was painted onto the last egg. "(Y/N) that's amazing!"

You blushed a bit and shrugged. "It just takes practice. Wanna try?"

Your boyfriend laughed and kissed you gently. "I think I'll leave it to my little artist. You're just full of surprises."

You gave a small smile and hugged Leo tightly. "Thank you, Happy Easter."

"Happy Easter precious."

Raphael:

You walked into the lair and looked around to see little spots of color hidden throughout the room. "Oh great, don't tell me-"

Mikey suddenly jumped in front of you. "Egg hunt! You've gotta be on Raph's team!"

Your boyfriend walked in and crossed his arms. "Splinter's making us do it."

You groaned and took the basket Mikey gave you. "Fine, but I don't like it!"

Donnie and April were on a team along with Casey and Leo. Michelangelo had been the one to hide the eggs. "Ready, set, go!"

You grudgingly started hunting, and soon found yourself at the entrance of the lair with Raph beside you. The others were busy looking, and now was your chance.

"Raph, ready to split?" He glanced at the others and quickly scooped you into his arms to haul shell.

Up on the rooftops, the two of you stopped for a breather. Raphael smirked at you. "That was pretty slick. Such a naughty girl."

You chuckled and pulled out an egg you found. "Well there was never a boundary limit set. Mikey might have hidden some up here. We've gotta check everywhere."

Your boyfriend jerked you against him. "Hmm maybe there's one here."

His lips met yours, and you eagerly deepened the kiss. It lasted a few minutes before Raph pulled back and chuckled. "Nope, guess not."

You smirked and twisted your fingers in his bandana tails. "Maybe you weren't looking hard enough. Better try again."

"Guys what the heck?!" You both turned to see the others scowling. You quickly held up an egg. "What if some were out here? We were trying to be smart and check everywhere."

They rolled their eyes and Raphael laughed. "Well this egg hunt was interesting."

You smirked and tossed the egg at his head. "Now you really are a shell brain." "Come here you!" "Time for a (Y/N) hunt!"

Michelangelo:

You walked into the lair, and froze. The floor near the TV was covered in Easter candy, and your boyfriend was sitting in the middle of it.

"Mikey, what the heck is all of this for?" You asked, trying not to step on anything as you made your way toward him.

"(Y/N)! Come help me sort this all out. Everyone needs candy, but I keep eating it instead of sorting."

You laughed and sat beside him, grabbing a little peep. "Okay I have to be honest, these are absolutely disgusting." If you like those things...well you don't now. Suck it up buttercup! XD I hate these things, and don't know anyone that does.

Mikey glanced at them and chuckled. "That's alright, I can't eat them. They're just too cute!"

You smiled and kissed your boyfriend lightly. "You're so adorable. I love you for it."

"I love you too! Now let's get this candy into the baskets! Don't let me eat it."

It only took a few minutes to get everything put in order. Mikey had a sore hand from you smacking candy out of it all the time.

"This hurts now!" He complained, rubbing the reddened spot gently.

You rolled your eyes and kissed it quickly. "There, all better!"

Your boyfriend grinned and pulled you into his lap. "Your kisses make everything better. Now let's get these baskets to everyone."

You two went around the lair delivering the little goody baskets, and ended up with extra candy.

Mikey fed you a couple kisses, while giving a few of his own. You giggled as he popped one into his mouth. "Happy Easter Mikey."

"Happy Easter (Y/N), you've made today special!"