Your embarrassing baby pictures

Donatello:

You walked into the lair to see Donnie on the couch with his laptop. The thing that made it odd was he was laughing at something on the screen. Usually your boyfriend was researching something scientific, and when is that ever funny?

“Hey Don what are you doing?” You asked and went to see the screen, but he pulled it away and smirked.

“Oh nothing you’d be interested in. Go ahead and get out your homework. I’ll be in the lab to help in a bit.”

You sat next to him and crossed your arms. “I don’t have any homework. Are you hiding something from me?” The possibilities rushed through your head.

“Nothing you haven’t already seen.” He glanced at his laptop and chuckled.

Your suspicion spiked. “Let me see.”

“No I’m good. Why don’t you go make us some popcorn?”

An idea popped into your head, and you smiled. “I have a better idea.”

The turtle’s eyes widened as you climbed into his lap and kissed him passionately. His hands set the laptop down and slid to your waist.

“Donnie…” You whispered, and slowly angled your head to peer at the screen.

“(Y/N).” He sighed and kissed your neck sweetly.

Your eyes widened when the secret was revealed. “DONNIE!”

The turtle jumped at the sudden loudness and knocked you on the floor. You jumped back up and grabbed the laptop.

“These are my baby pictures! How did you get a hold of them?!” You started scrolling through what he had already seen, and your cheeks flamed a deep red.

Donatello chuckled. “They were on a flash drive I found in your backpack. At first I thought it was a school project, so I was gonna help out. But what I found was much better.”

You groaned as the infamous diaper rebel picture popped up. “No! I can’t believe you saw that one!”

“You were so adorable with your little bare booty out and about!”

“Donnie I’m gonna kill you!” He stood and ran off. “Love ya Princess!”

Leonardo:

You went down to the lair after school to hang out, just like every other school day. Leo was usually meditating, but this time you heard laughter coming from the dojo.

As you walked in, your boyfriend quickly sat on something and closed his eyes to meditate. You were instantly suspicious.

"Alright Leo what did you just fail to hide from me?"

He opened and eye and smiled. "(Y/N)! How's my lovely girlfriend doing? I didn't hear you come in."

You scowled and went to stand in front of him. "Of course you didn't hear. Your laughter rang all through the lair. Now what are you sitting on?"

He fidgeted a bit. "Nothing! I just had a cramp in my leg and readjusted for proper meditation. Can't be relaxed with a cramp you know."

You crouched in front of him and watched closely as he avoided eye contact. "Leonardo, stand up."

He bit his lip and chuckled nervously. "I-if I do that then I can't meditate. Why don't you go hang out with Mikey until I'm done?"

You nodded. "That's a good idea. He'll tell me what you're hiding."