Donatello's Wedding

Okay guys in order to make this go a little smoother on my end, I'll ask you to refer to the video I made long ago for this scenario. It gives the song you walk to, the dress, the location, and tons of feels. You'll have to use your imagination to put the boys in tuxedos or whatever you want them in. Honestly thinking of them in vests, dress pants, and ties is really cute. If the link that I put in doesn't work, go to Youtube and type in Wattpad Story- TMNT Wedding Scenario. It should pop up and maybe a couple other videos I made forever ago. Don't look at those, they're terrible. (Seriously, save your eyes and ears from bleeding.)

Also as of right now my top rank is #15 in TMNT. Typing in the word scenarios puts me at #14. I'm absolutely astounded! You all made this possible, and I'm so proud of you guys. PLUS I've been reading the comments you left on my update and I'm crying. You guys are the sweetest fans I could ever hope to have. Really, I don't know what to do with the praise you give. I abandoned this story so long ago and yet you're all still here for it. Which is why you deserve to have this wedding. I sincerely hope you enjoy it. I love each and every one of you!

After this is over I may not be on Wattpad much, but if you want to catch up with me elsewhere you have my Youtube. Also I'm starting up another Youtube channel called I Can't Create. It's gonna be filled with who the frick knows what. Seriously I have no idea what's in store for the videos. Might show my art, my paintings, attempts at gameplay, baking disasters with my mom. Not sure, but it's gonna be interesting! Check it out if you're interested in random junk ideas that form in my brain! I may even take requests on things to do if they aren't too far fetched. Look forward to reading your comments!

Donatello:

This is it...we're finally doing this. Once that music begins to play, I'll be down that aisle to marry the love of my life.

Fingers tingling, hands shaking, blood pumping a little too fast. You were nervous, scared, and honestly a little upset. Things were perfect...and yet they weren't.

Donatello had surprised you with the perfect location for your wedding, an abandoned castle. Such a fantastic little fairy tale wedding you'd have. The courtyard would be perfect with the trees and moss all around. And surprisingly enough, Splinter became ordained just for this.

The problem? Only the boys, Splinter, Casey, and April would be there. Try as you might, it wasn't possible to include anyone else. You'd done what you could. Confided your secret life to your parents...only to have them reject your choice and you as their daughter. It was a horrible memory, and Donnie held your shaking form as you cried all through that night.

You'd known since your parents turned their backs, everyone else would do the same. A hard decision had to be made, but after much thought and logical reasoning, the choice was clear. Donatello, the one that had been there for you all this time. He'd never turn on you, and now you'd have to prove the same on your end.

April joined you around the corner of the courtyard and smiled. "You look beautiful. Are you ready for this?"

You took a shaky breath and looked up at the castle wall. "I...I don't know. April...am I doing the right thing? I mean what if Donnie decides he doesn't want this? What if I end up being wrong for him? I-"

The kunoichi took your hands firmly in hers. "Y/N listen to me. You have nothing to worry about. Donatello would be lost without you okay? You're his everything, and it would break his heart if you backed out of this. He needs you more than anything in the world. You've seen him without you. Remember the break up?"

You cringed and gave a small nod. "Yeah...neither of us did well."

"My point exactly. You need each other. This is the next step, and a necessary one."

You shook your head. "But what if-"

"No, don't overthink this. It's pre wedding jitters, nothing more. I know the second you walk into that courtyard you'll be fine. Donatello is waiting for you. Nothing scary about that right? This is your wedding, your love, and your future. Now come on, you have a mutant to marry."

You took a deep breath and let out all the anxiety. "Right, you're right. You're absolutely right. I'm marrying the love of my life. This is what we both want. Start the music."

April gave a small grin. "That's the Y/N I know."

She was right. The second you stepped into the courtyard, all the fear dissipated. Donatello's eyes locked on you, and the sight of his jaw nearly hitting the floor gave you a burst of confidence.

It's Donatello, my Donnie. I'm going to marry the mutant of my dreams. Yes, this is perfect. This is everything I've wanted. Forget the past...forget the ones that turned away. Donatello is here, and will never leave.

The second you were within reach, Donatello pulled you into his arms. "You are the most gorgeous woman to have ever walked this blessed Earth. To ever exist in the universe. How am I so lucky as to hold you in my arms?"

You gave a blushful smile and gently pulled free to take his hands. "I could ask the same question. You look incredible."

Donnie chuckled and kissed your hand. "Only for you my love."

Splinter cleared his throat and gave a smile. "Shall we begin?"

You nodded, staring at your fiance with complete adoration. "Yes, I can't wait much longer."

Skip because really who wants to read the actual nuances of a wedding? Let's get to the best part!

You each pulled out a ring and slid it onto the other's finger with sappy grins.

Splinter nodded, blinking back happy tears. "Do you, Donatello, take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife in the name of God, (Yes I'm adding this in cause I like it) to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

Donatello swelled with pride as he gave you a confident smile. "I do Sensei."

Master Splinter turned to you. "Do you, Y/N, take Donatello to be your lawfully wedded husband in the name of God, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

You gave a shaky nod, but your voice was surprisingly strong as your answer rang out. "I do Sensei."

"Then it is my honor to pronounce you, husband and wife. My son, you may kiss your bride."

Whether it was the special day, or some magic in the air, this kiss was the greatest you'd ever experienced. You could feel Donatello's love and adoration in his grip and on his lips. Too soon you had to part and smile as your audience cheered.

Donnie took your hand and rushed down the aisle, pulling you away from the guests to stand where you'd been just before the ceremony. "We did it. We really did it Princess."

You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Funny, I'd just been panicking in this exact spot beforehand. I can't see why I was worried. You're everything I'll ever need Don. I love you with my very being."

Your husband reached up to stroke your cheek. "I was nervous too, but once you came around that corner it melted away. I knew in that very moment that we were made for each other. I love you, and will continue to love you for the rest of my life. You are my soulmate, my love, and now you will forever be my wife."

You glanced at the courtyard entrance where voices were shouting for you to rejoin them. "Shall we go celebrate then?"

Don smiled and pulled you close. "In a minute. I'm not ready to let this moment end."

"Me neither, so kiss me dear husband."

"Anything you desire, my darling wife."

Phew! I did it! Donatello fans I hope you enjoyed this! It has been such an honor to write for you all these years. I'm pretty sure some of you thought this would never happen (I certainly didn't expect it.) Even though this is the end, I hope you all come back to read my story many times over. I pray it brings you joy, and laughter, and tears, and feels every time you read through. The other weddings will be up soon. Goodbye, and I hope to see you all on my channel listed above. God bless!