When he's jealous of Casey

I got a request for when you’re jealous, and since I haven't put anyone else in here...well you get to deal with Casey's teasing. Sorry if you like Casey, but he's gonna be the flirt in this scenario. Don’t worry I won’t make him mean and nasty, just a bit of a tease and such. You know those boys right? If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. By the way (y/f/a) means your favorite animal.

Donatello:

You and Casey were hanging out alone while your turtle was in his lab experimenting. He had told you the mixture is volatile and that you should stay away. So here you were, watching the Geographic Channel with none other than Casey Jones.

The hockey player smirked as you tuned into the show about (y/f/a). “Like what you see?”

You rolled your eyes. “You know it wouldn’t kill you to learn more about animals such as this one. Knowledge is power after all. Now shush I’m trying to listen.”

Casey chuckled and leaned closer to both you and the TV. “Do you get a better view from here?”

You sighed and moved down to the floor, resting your back against the couch.

Jones grinned, for you had given him the best angle ever.

You stiffened when his hands rubbed your shoulders. “What are you doing?” “Trying to help you relax. You’re always so tense!”

You scowled at the TV. “Maybe because you keep getting close to me.”

“Oh come on cutie lighten up a bit.” His mouth nearly touched your ear. “Learn to have fun. That dork in the lab doesn’t know what fun’s all about.”

You cringed away. “Yes he does. Hands to yourself please.”

“Always so polite, it’s cute. But that idiot is too into science.”

You groaned, realizing this problem wouldn’t go away. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Think about it. He’s in there playing with his chemistry set while you’re out here. He left you with me instead of wanting to spend time with you.”

That made you frown. “S-so?”

Jones smiled, hearing the uncertainty in your voice. “So it’s obvious he’s more into his work than he is you.”

You were about to respond when the lab door slammed open. Donnie stormed over, scooped you into his arms and bee lined it to his room.

You looked up to see him scowling at nothing as he set you on his bed. “Donatello…are you jealous?”

He swallowed and shook his head. “Of course not! I just…d-didn’t like you hanging out with that jerk.”

You started laughing. “Oh you so were!”

The turtle sighed and took a seat beside you. “Jones already took one girl from me remember? I don’t want him to take you away too.”

You shook your head and smiled. “Donnie I love you, and that means I don’t want a punk kid that can’t even pass math class. I want a smart and dorky turtle that happens to be very adorable when he’s jealous.”

Donatello smiled and kissed you gently. “I love you too Princess…and I may have been slightly jealous.”

“It doesn’t take a genius to figure that one out.”

Leonardo:

Your boyfriend had been meditating in the dojo for three hours now! He told you he wants to be centered, and that requires silence. So you had taken the hint and left him to his boring task. The other three turtles were off doing who knows what, and the only person in the lair was Casey.