When he texts you

Donatello:

It had been a week since the purple masked turtle had saved your life. Luckily you had come home to a sleeping house, so grounding had not been given.

Currently you were situated on your bed, typing up a paper for (w/s). It was driving you crazy!

"How am I supposed to learn all this information in two days?! My teacher is a nut job." You grumbled and slammed the keys with growing frustration.

Suddenly (y/f/s) started playing on your phone, signaling an incoming text. You rolled lazily over to it and grinned at the message.

Hey it's Donnie! Just wanted to make sure you haven't gotten into trouble or need my help.

You bit your lip to contain the random giggle in your chest.

 I'm in terrible danger! Help me Donnie!

What's wrong?! Where are you?!

At home! Evil is wreaking havoc on my brain! Hurry Donnie I need you!

I'll be right there! Keep your phone on and I'll track it! Do what you can to protect yourself and don't panic!

You started laughing and fell back on your bed. Oh yeah you were so getting help with this evil homework.

I'll do my best, but please hurry!

You set your phone down and smiled up at the ceiling. "He seems like a genius. I'll probably get scolded, but who cares? I'll get some help with this stupid (w/s) homework!"

Leonardo:

You were laying on your bed, scowling down at the tiny jacket you had on. There were several things wrong with it.

For one, it was too small. Two, it belonged to your sister. Three, it wasn't your favorite. Four...Leo hadn't saved you in it.

Your thoughts flew to the turtle that saved you a week ago. He was such a gentle mutant...well after he cut a robot in half. You remembered the authoritive tone in his voice when he stuck up for you. It made you grin widely.

Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by the vibrating in our pocket. Pulling your phone out, you quickly opened the text.

Hey (Y/N) its Leo. I finally got your jacket all fixed up. Where do I go to return it?

You grinned and quickly texted back.

That depends.

On what?

On if you can find me! :p

Challenge accepted! Prepare to be tracked down young lady!

You giggled at the text and tossed your phone above your head. The possibility of a mutant turtle pinpointing your location gave you a rush, instead of the feeling of fear. But then again you were always weird.

Raphael:

You threw another knife into the wall across from your bed. Your parents blew a gasket when they heard about your suspension a week ago. After some punches and kicks to your body, they threw you in your room.

"Those jerks just don't understand me." You muttered and threw another knife. The bruises and cuts hadn't quite healed, so you didn't even bother going to school.

"It's not like my parents really care. They just want an excuse to hurt me. Next time I'll fight back!" Something broke against the other side of your door, and you grimaced. "Okay maybe not, but I'll still defend myself!"

Your phone went off, and you opened the text with a groan.

Hey Damsel, am I cool enough to get an answer?

You chuckled and responded quickly.

That depends, are you still cocky?

I'm always cocky, because I have a right to be.

Ha! Well you be cocky while I stay at home.

What you too cool for school?

You grimaced, and slowly responded back.

Having problems. School isn't a priority right now.

What did you do?

It wasn't my fault! Anyways it's none of your business.

I'll make it my business. Get ready to be found Damsel. I'll see ya in a few.

You groaned and threw your phone on the ground before tossing another knife.

Michelangelo:

You finished another one of your new comics and gobbled up another slice of pizza. Man were you bored, and to make matters worse...that was your last slice of pizza.

"Oh come on I just bought that thing like two minutes ago!"

You're phone decided to interrupt your end of the world moment.

Yo it's your favorite mutant Mikey!

You giggled and responded back quickly.

Hey bro! What's happening with you green dude?

Eh nothing much, just reading the comics you gave me.

I just finished one, and I'm outta pizza!

No! Not the pizza! I can fix this!

How do you plan to do that?

Easy, give me your address and I'll be over with two new pizzas and a video game!

Sweet! You the man with the plan dog!

You tossed your phone to the side and started to set up all the game consoles you owned. Boredom and hunger would end their reign soon enough!

Author's A/N: So what do you think? Leave some comments my awesome readers! They make me feel important! XD

P.S. Do you guys like long or short reads? I tend to make my writing longer than most. If you like long then sweet! But if I need to shorten it up a bit I can try...no guarantees though. My creative mind likes to come up with lots!