When he comes over

Donatello:

A tap on your window pulled you from your laptop and (w/s) textbook. The green hand told you exactly who it was. You hurried to open the window.

"Donnie thank god you're here!" You said and stepped to the side.

He jumped into your room, Bo staff at the ready. "What's wrong? Where's the danger!"

You pointed to your school work with a giggle. "This stupid (w/s) homework is just plain evil."

Donnie blinked at you for a minute before relaxing, then scowling with irritation.

"I thought you were in serious trouble (Y/N)! I ran all the way over here!"

You shrugged and bit your lip nervously. Wow he looks mad. You thought as your eyes darted to the ground. 

"Well I am in danger...of failing. I-I was just trying to have a little fun and see if you could help me out at the same time. I'll understand if you wanna leave. That was a rotten thing to do. I'm sorry..."

Donnie sighed and touched your shoulder. "You really know how to freak me out. So what is this evil homework for?"

You're eyes darted to his in shock. "Y-you still wanna stay? After what I did?"

The turtle chuckled and pulled you to the bed. "Of course I do. Not only do we get to hang out, but now I can keep an eye on you."

You raised an eyebrow. "Keep an eye on me? For what?"

He smirked and started looking through your notes. "To make sure you don't cause any more mischief. You're gonna be a handful aren't you?"

You giggled and settled in beside him. "That is quite possible. Now I need to learn this stuff."

For the next few hours you and Donatello went over question after question, until he had to get home.

You smiled as the mutant disappeared out the window. "I think I'll keep him around."

Leonardo: 

A sudden tap on your window interrupted you're daydreaming. You quickly opened the glass to see Leo smirking at you. In his hand was your jacket.

"Told ya I'd find ya. It wasn't even difficult!"

You giggled and stepped aside to let the turtle in. "Nice to see you too Leo."

He blushed and cleared his throat. "Oh um...here's your jacket. I had it cleaned for you too."

You smiled and put the coat on your desk chair. "Thank you so much Leo. I would have thrown it out otherwise."

"Oh it wasn't a problem. I needed the excuse to find you anyway."

You giggled at his blush and hugged him tightly. "Well now you know where I live. You can come visit me anytime. 

"Really? A-are you sure? I wouldn't wanna be a bother to you-"

You put a hand over his mouth and chuckled at his ramblings. "Leo, I want you to come see me. Now I have a very important question for you. It could affect our entire future!" 

His eyes widened as you pulled away from him. "W-what question would that be?"

"Do you..." Your eyes narrowed. "Like..." His blush almost broke your seriousness. "Space Heroes?"

A surprised gasp sounded from his mouth. "Yes! I love Space Heroes! It's my absolute favorite show!"

You laughed and flicked on the TV. "Good, care to watch with me?"