A/N Something bad happened...and it's pretty heavy

So guys...I honestly don't even know how to explain this. Maybe I'll just tell you how it happened. I don't know if you even want to know. It was scary, but you guys deserve to know why I won't be posting for a while. I owe it to all my loyal readers and guests. You guys have been so great, like family to me. If any of you are sensitive to horrible scenarios, then I suggest you close the page and wait for a fluffy post from me sometime in the future.

Last night I was working until 11 o'clock for my job. By the way that's why posting is slow. I'm juggling a job and school at the same time. It's not easy. Anyway I was out pushing carts, trying to hurry...when I suddenly couldn't breath.

I had an asthma attack last night guys, and ended up in the hospital. I'll be honest...from the time my parents showed up at my work, to when the medication and oxygen kicked in at the hospital, it's all gone. I don't remember a thing. It terrifies me to think that I missed so much. If not for my mother bringing an inhaler with her...I probably would have died.

I'm okay now, they have me all set on medication and I'm getting an inhaler for my pocket. So guys please don't be mad, but posting will be put on hold while I rest up and regain my strength. Having an experience like that can shake you to the core. So please forgive me, but I need to rest. I love you all, and hope you aren't too mad at me. My health comes before writing, but I'll try to heal quickly and write for you.