Leonardo's Wedding

Okay guys in order to make this go a little smoother on my end, I'll ask you to refer to the video I made long ago for this scenario. It gives the song you walk to, the dress, the location, and tons of feels. You'll have to use your imagination to put the boys in tuxedos or whatever you imagine them in. Honestly thinking of them in vests, dress pants, and ties is really cute. If the link doesn't work that I put in, go to Youtube and type in Wattpad Story- TMNT Wedding Scenario. It should pop up and maybe a couple other videos I made forever ago. Don't look at those, they're terrible. (Seriously, save your eyes and ears from bleeding.)

Guys...when I put Donatello's chapter up, my story was #14 when you look up scenarios (just the one word) Now we're at #11. My top rank given is #8 in scenario stories! You guys are awesome! My rank is going up thanks to all of you! You're the best, and I mean that. I love each and every one of you.

After this I may not be on Wattpad much, but if you want to catch up with me elsewhere you have my Youtube. Also I have started my Youtube channel called I Can't Create. There's an intro video and one where I talk about one of my paintings. Go check it out if you dare listen to me drone on and on/can stand seeing me on screen for that long. I'm awkward on camera, and it shows.

Leo:

Everything was absolutely perfect. You and Leo had explored a bunch of abandoned buildings around town. The perfect place ended up being the old Jersey Station. Foliage had grown up around everything manmade, which gave the place a certain beauty. You even discovered the perfect time to be there. Right when the sun was shining through the skylights. Every leaf illuminated in the sunlight, giving a fairy tale perfection.

April had helped you pick out a gorgeous wedding dress. It took time to scrounge up the money, but everyone chipped in what they could for your perfect day. The joy was too contagious for them not to contribute.

The guest list...was practically non existent. You love your family, you really did...but they would never understand. They would never accept the life you'd chosen. So a hard choice had to be made. Putting on a brave face, you told your family it was time to move on. They were completely blown away of course. To them, this was all rather sudden. Sure you'd changed your habits in the last year. Sneaking out at random times, coming home at odd hours, being secretive about what you were doing. But this?! You were far too young to just up and walk out! They weren't about to let you just leave. Well...until you confessed the truth. The outrage turned to laughter...until they realized you were serious. Then concern and talk of psychological help came into play. That was when you had enough. They could think what they wanted, but you weren't going to be forced into unnecessary counseling. So you took what you could and walked out with your shoulders squared and head held high.

Now here you were, waiting on the stairs for a certain intro to start your perfect day. The room above was where you'd marry the turtle of your dreams.

April stood with you, a bouquet of flowers in both your hands. She grinned delightedly. "We're finally here. Are you excited?"

You smiled and glanced up the staircase, though nothing could be seen from your spot. "I am. This is the day I've been waiting for. Leo is my everything. I've never been more prepared for anything than I am right now."

"Are you happy Splinter found a way to get ordained for you?"

You gave a fond smile thinking of your soon to be father in law. "I'm honored to have him marrying us. Becoming part of his family is such a blessing."

"I'm sorry your family didn't approve, but you know we'll always be here to support you."

You gave a sad nod and took a breath. "When will they start? What's taking so long?"

Well...ask and you shall receive. The music began to play, and April practically started bouncing up the stairs ahead of you.

One, two, three, four, fiv, six steps. There he was, your fiance in all his tuxedo glory.

The only thought that could cross your mind. Damn...that's all mine.

Leo grinned proudly when your eyes locked. He stood a little taller, eagerness practically vibrating from his limbs.

Suddenly the music wasn't fast enough. Every moment was agonizing up the aisle. Why was this taking so long?

Finally, Leo was within reach and pulling you before him. This moment was everything you had hoped it would be.

Splinter smiled at the two of you. "Such a wonderful occasion we have to celebrate. Let us begin."

You could barely concentrate on the stuff he was reciting. Every bit of your being was fully aware of the turtle before you. Of course, he looked to be just as smitten. You honestly hoped he didn't notice how warm your hands were getting.

He said something you didn't quite catch, your eyes focused on the tint of his skin.

It took a moment before you realized Splinter was waiting for you to speak. "Hm? Oh, I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss your bride my son."

Leo's hand cupped the back of your head, and his lips were on yours. The sensation was electrifying. Every moment of it exclaimed finally.

All too soon, your new husband pulled away to smile at everyone. You did as well, eyes continuously darting back to your love. He gently took your hand and moved swiftly down the aisle as your family cheered.

Once you were out of earshot, Leo pulled your face into his hands. "We did it Precious. We're finally married."

You chuckled and planted a kiss on his cheek. "After all this time, I can finally call you my husband. I've wanted this for longer than I should admit."

Leo laughed and moved his arms to your waist. "Just as I have the privilege of calling you my lovely wife. Come on, we have a party to attend."

The two of you walked back to your family hand in hand, feeling the stress of the previous months wither away to make room for the bright and glorious future.

Done! Leonardo fans I hope you enjoyed this! It has been such an honor to write for you all these years. I'm pretty sure some of you thought this would never happen (I certainly didn't expect it.) Even though this is the end, I hope you all come back to read my story many times over. I pray it brings you joy, and laughter, and tears, and feels every time you read through. Goodbye, and I hope to see you all on my channel listed above. God bless!