When you meet his family

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I had college finals to get through. It was a bumpy road...but I made it, and passed all my classes! So to celebrate, I did another chapter. How lame am I right? Oh well, as long as my loyal readers are happy with my work!

Donatello:

Your boy Donnie had decided that today was the day to introduce you to his family. Now if this was some human guy things would be fine, because they weren't your amazing boyfriend! You had to make an impression, but that didn't really ever work with your accident prone tendencies.

Donatello frowned as you started backtracking out of the sewers. "(Y/N) what's wrong?"

You shook your head. "I um...f-forgot that I have a dentist appointment! Yeah...it's really important. Sorry but I can't meet your-yipe!"

Your boyfriend grabbed your arm and pulled you forward. "Nice try Princess. There's no reason to be nervous. You don't need to stress over making an impression on them. Just being there will stun them."

You frowned as the sewers led into an abandoned subway station. "Why?"

The mutant sighed. "Well let's just say...they don't think I have a chance with a girl. So don't be afraid of them. They'll be impressed no matter what."

He pulled you into a cozy little living room, and you smiled. "Nice set up."

Donnie chuckled and turned to the couch. Your eyes widened as you noticed three turtles lounging in front of the TV.

Your boyfriend cleared his throat. "Guys, this is (Y/N)."

They all turned, and you blushed as their jaws dropped. The one with an orange mask jumped up and ran to you.

"Dude she's real! No wires or any holomajigy! Donnie wasn't lying!"

The others walked up and you ducked your head. Your turtle sighed. "Yes she's real, now back off a bit. (Y/N) this is Mikey, Raph, and Leo."

You nodded and stepped closer to Donnie, hiding your face in his arm. "H-hi..."

Raph chuckled. "Shy are we?" You blushed deeper and your boyfriend pulled you closer.

"You wanna meet Sensei?" You nodded, and Donatello pulled you to the dojo.

In there, sat a giant rat. He looked up when you entered. "Is this the girl you have spoken of Donatello?"

"Hai Sensei, this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Splinter." You nodded and gave him a little smile. "N-nice to meet you."

"As it is to meet you. I look forward to having you visit us often." This brought a genuine smile to your face. "Thank you sir."

After that conversation you and Donnie went to his lab, where he showed off all his cool inventions.

Leonardo:

After a lot of talking, Leo agreed to let you meet his family. On the way there, you were building up the courage needed to face them.

Your turtle noticed, and smiled. "They're gonna love you, don't worry."

You rolled your eyes as he took your hand. "I can't help but worry. I need to make a good impression on them. That's the best way to earn respect."

Leo chuckled. "They don't give me respect."

"That's because you're their brother, and the team leader. I'll bet if you went missing, they'd be sorry for not listening to you."

He nodded and pulled you closer. "I like having you around. You make more sense than Sensei does."