Let's talk about a couple things

For those of you that don't watch Let's Play YouTubers like the Cyndago guys and Markiplier (my personal favorite.) I have tragic news to share with you. Daniel Kyre, a YouTuber in the Cyndago group, was found in his room after an attempted suicide. The damage done to his brain was irreversible...and he was taken off life support. He's gone...and the world is a little less bright in his absence. Daniel was an inspiration to many, and his memory will live on in the hearts of his followers. I've been reading Markiplier's tweets, and he's finally recovering after two weeks of grieving. If you don't know anything about the people I'm speaking of, then go check them out on YouTube. Markiplier is a great guy and such an inspiration to his subscribers. Jacksepticeye is also a favorite of mine. So go look them up for lots of laughs.

Oh another thing, Markiplier has started a donation for the Kyre family to help with medical bills and funeral expenses. I'm not asking you to donate, but the information is best known when people spread the word. Markiplier himself is donating $10,000 to help out.

Onto a less depressing topic, my instagram! Yes I have it now, and my username is Jeepgirl173 for those who are interested. Only have two things on there so far, but one is a video of my Bo swinging skills! XD yeah it's fun, adn yes I have a Bo like Donatello. I also have a twitter of course, and the username there is Jeepgirl173 as well. Let's see, where else am I on this addictive thing they call internet? Oh yeah Pinterest is Josie Schneider, and facebook is the same. If you're interested look me up! I'd be happy to accept any friend requests or see new followers!

Now let's talk about my nonexistent updates...I seriously haven't had the inspiration or time to upload. I'm finishing up my job and going to a new one...again. This one pays more and I get to make coffee! Really excited to start. Plus I'm dealing with college right now. Will be going to another one of those as well next semester. I can't stand it when a college rips me off! Everyone pays far more than the original price suggests because of school supplies. I'm so ticked off about that, but whatever. I'm going to change to a two year school that doesn't have that problem and is well credited. I'm really excited! When I can get the time and inspiration, I'll update guys I promise!

Now a little side note to the person that sent me a very degrading inbox message. Yes I'm calling you out, because as an author I have that power. I honestly don't care if you think I'm a crappy writer. You can call me as many names as you want. I refuse to believe that I'm...what did you say? 'You're nothing but a stupid, insignificant, dirty minded, self absorbed, attention seeking writer wannabe!' Oh I had to fix all your misspellings there by the way too. So reader you can say anything you damn well please, but it only ruins your day not mine. I've heard it all before, and have proved all my other bullies wrong. Yes that's exactly what you are. A simple bully that likes to hide behind a screen and belittle people that are far more successful than you. You think I'm stealing your readers? Think again. People can read whatever they damn well please. I'm not stealing anyone from anybody. All I do is write and post. Maybe you should take a step back and look at your own writing and attitude. Yeah I looked at your piece. Bad grammar, miswritten nicknames for the guys (it's Donnie, Mikey, and Raph. Not Donny, Mickey, and Ralph.) I also looked at the way you treat your commenters. Telling them you're better and that they won't make it to your level is so foolish I can't even process it. Treat your readers with respect, and they might read your material. Also get a dictionary and learn how to write a proper sentence. Now that you'e been handled, I'm done with your bullying.

Now a message for my amazing readers out there that love me, I love you too! Sorry for all the comments I haven't responded too yet. I'm getting all that I can lately, but you guys have so much input! It makes me so happy to know you guys want to keep me in high spirits, which is what gave me strength when I read my unpleasant inbox message. One little person will no longer get me down. I have you guys, and that's all I care about. Some of you have said that I inspire you to do great things, and I can't tell you how blessed I feel to make that much of a difference in your life. I had someone inbox me, and I have her permission to post this but not her name.

'Josie...I've debated whether or not this message should be sent. I mean you probably get so many messages that this one will get buried...but I had to try. You deserve to know how much you help me in my fight. You see...I'm currently fighting breast cancer, and had fallen into depression because of it. My parents were so worried because I refused to eat. The hospital had become my home, since my body was having so many problems. But I had become a fan of TMNT when the show came on the TV a few weeks ago. I was allowed access to the internet, so I started searching for things related to it. Your story came up when I got bored. I'll admit at that point I was just smacking my fingers on the keys and hitting search. Well your username Jojoschne popped up, and I clicked into your story. The way you write, and the emotions you create in me are so amazing. I began to pull myself back together so I could earn more internet time. I had to read another chapter! The doctor made a deal with me to read a chapter a day if I started showing signs of improvement. Now I'm back to a healthy state, and constantly look for your updates. You have healed me when no one else could. Thank you so much for helping me get a second chance. The cancer still affects me, but I'm ready to fight it off. I know you'll be in my heart, helping my all the way through. You love your readers after all right? Thank you again, and I'll keep watching for an update. Bye for now!

Reading this message...I literally cried for an hour. It made me feel so good to know that I helped bring someone back from a dark place. An update on my new friend, she is having surgery soon and will let me know what the verdict is. Reader that will not be named, I wish you all the luck in the world. Just know that I am with you to fight. The next update will hopefully be soon. Don't lose hope, and never forget what you're fighting for.

Now I'm gonna let you all go...I'm starting to tear up again. The screen is getting blurry darn it! Just remember that I am here for any of you. Whether you're battling depression, anxiety, stress, pain, bullies, imbeciles...wait those would be the bullies...anyway if you have a problem, come talk to me. You now know there are several ways of getting ahold of me. I'll keep an eye out for any messages to respond to. Never stop fighting the evil battles we must face. If something gets you down, rise up and smile. I'm here to help you. Don;t ever let yourself think you're bothering me. It warms my heart when people seek me out for help. Even when my own world is hell, it helps me to help you. Alright get off this page and go find something productive to do. :P Catch ya later lovely readers!