When he catches you being adorable

Sorry it's been so long between updates, but I ran out of ideas! It just suddenly came to me, so I got her done as fast as I could. Hope ya'll enjoy this one. I need some ideas guys or this story aint going very far. I'm afraid my muse has left me on vacation, and she didn't tell me when she's gonna be back! I guess my mind is a little scary for her sometimes. Hehehe (evil thoughts pop up) Oh well she'll be back soon I hope. But in the mean time I need your muses to help me out! Please my readers I really need you!

Donatello:

Your boyfriend was busy in the Shellraiser, making repairs to Raph’s controls. He busted them to pieces after having a little tantrum.

You were spinning in his chair, bored outta your mind since he didn’t need any help.

What to do? You wondered to yourself and looked around, spotting Donnie’s lab coat.

With a grin you jumped up and pulled it on, it was huge on you. “Not bad.”

“What was that Princess?” Donnie asked from the Shellraiser.

“Nothing! Just talking to myself!” You yelled and stole his Bo from the table.

You started twirling it around, giggling like a child and pretending you were a full ninja.

“Having fun are we?” You dropped the weapon and turned to see Donatello leaning against the Shellraiser with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

You blushed and put your hands behind your back. “D-Donnie! I-I thought you were working on the Shellraiser.”

“Well I was, until my adorable girlfriend distracted me with her mad Bo swinging skills.”

You giggled and flapped your hands around, making the arms of the lab coat swing wildly. “Oops…I got a little bored.”

He chuckled and walked over to stand right in front of you. “I can see that.”

You watched as he grabbed the coat arms and tied them in a knot. “Hey! No fair! I can’t-”

Donnie suddenly scooped you into his arms and smirked. “Guess you’re at my mercy Princess.”

You pretended to pout. “You big meanie.”

He chuckled and pulled you closer. “I might let you go, in exchange for a kiss.”

You happily paid the price, crushing your lips together and throwing the knot around his neck to stay in place. “There’s your payment.”

Donnie chuckled and carried you toward the Shellraiser. “Hmm that was too good. Now you’re mine. There’s no escape.”

“But you said-” “I changed my mind. Come Princess, the Shellraiser gets lonely without you there with me.”

Leonardo:

Your boyfriend was busy talking to Splinter about leader stuff, so he asked you to meditate without him. This was proving to be a very boring task so far.

You sighed as your body grew restless, fidgeting every second it could. “This won't work.”

You pulled out your headphones and hooked them into your phone to listen to music.

At first you had calm meditation music on, but then it accidentally went into your party playlist.

You started dancing around the dojo, singing along with your amazing voice.

(If you can’t sing…well you can now! Welcome to the power of being a writer. I can manipulate you in any way I wish hehehe…but don’t worry I’ll always make sure you’re awesome. You deserve it!)