Will you?

Here it is guys...the very end. I really hope you've enjoyed this book. I had a lot of fun writing it. A lot has happened in the past year. You say I have a talent for writing, and I'm happy to have shared this experience with you. Please check out my future Spock one-shots. There's a chance I'll do other crew members if requested. Thank you so much for sticking with me. It's truly been a fantastic experience. I love every single one of you, and I hope to see some familiar usernames in my next book. Hope you enjoy this last chapter, and I hope you all challenge yourself to do things you never thought you could do, just as I have.

Donatello:

Don was taking you out on a date tonight, so you wanted to dress nice for him. Voila ladies, here is your gown. Hope you like it, because I do. Really who wouldn't look good in this? https://justfashionthingzz.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/22ec0746f78ca648c2265445f7423413.jpg

You didn't have to wait long before the purple masked turtle was tapping on your window. You opened the curtain and watched with delight as your boyfriend's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

He jumped into your room and cleared his throat. "Princess...words cannot describe the beauty you have blessed the Earth with on this extravagant night. I am honored to even be in your presence."

You blushed and looked at the ground. "Donnie that's so sweet. You've always had a way with words."

He chuckled and helped you up to the rooftop. "It helps to have an extensive vocabulary, and the most beautiful woman on Earth as my muse."

You smiled, staring at the turtle lovingly. "How did I get so lucky to find the perfect man for me?"

"You have that backwards sweetheart. I'm a mutant, so the luck is all mine. Come on we have somewhere to be."

Donatello scooped you into his arms and headed across the rooftops. You of course tried to walk, but there was no way your boyfriend was going to take a chance on ruining that dress.

You ended up on the roof of Murakami's noodle shop. A table, two chairs, glowing candles, a boom box, and fresh gyoza had been laid out. You gasped as Don set you down. "This is...amazing! When did you plan this?"

The turtle chuckled and pulled out your chair for you. "It's been in the works for a few weeks. I want this night to be special. Now let's eat shall we?"

One hour time skip brought to you by Donatello's way with romance.

You were staring at the sky after your boyfriend had just finished pointing out the constellations. He cocked his head to the side. "The stars were supposed to be beautiful tonight, but with you out here they just can't compete."

You smiled softly and leaned on the table. "You're the sweetest guy I've ever met. I don't know how this night could get any better."

"Well I have an idea." Your turtle stood from his seat and pulled you from yours. "(Y/N) I've known you for one year, 15 hours and 22 minutes. My existence had only gotten better from that fateful day I rescued you from the Purple Dragons. I don't know how I was able to function before you came into my life."

You smiled and stroked his cheek. "That goes both ways Donnie. I probably wouldn't be alive if you hadn't come into my life. I owe you everything for saving me."

"Well I'm only willing to accept one thing from you. We're meant to be together (Y/N)." He got down on one knee, and your eyes widened.

"Princess my world would stop turning without you here to be my sun. I revolve around you. Please baby, will you marry me?" He presented a diamond ring, and you felt the tears coming.