THE END

Alright that's a wrap! I'm so happy to have made this book for all my lovely readers out there. 

We've come a long way from the beginning. I started this in 2014. Years later and I still get a lot of reader traffic and notifications. I honestly can't believe how big this has become. 

Pat yourself on the back, this was all because of you guys. Without your support, I'd have never gone past the first chapter. 

I've learned much in the way of writing from doing this. My style has certainly changed from the start. I'm happy to have grown because of this story. 

I'm even doing my own graphic design art now. The picture is mine. 

One thing I hope everyone reads...I am flattered that I get these, but the answer will always be the same. I do not roleplay anymore. This is the end of TMNT for me. I made good on my word, and the finale is here.  If you ask me to roleplay, my answer will be no. Nothing personal against any of you, I just can't do it anymore.

Part of me is sad to see the end...but the other part is happy I gave you guys the ending you wanted. 

So this is it...I wish you all happiness and luck in the future. Reread my story if you like. It'll be here forever. I'll come back to check stats, see which countries have been added to my reader list. I'll look at the number of reads if they continue to go up, and cry if they reach milestones. 

Thank you guys for an amazing experience. This is more than I could have ever asked for. I love you all. Stay safe out there. God bless each and every one of you.