St. Patrick's Day Play

Donatello:

You walked into the lair and settled into the couch beside Donnie before giving him a sweet kiss. "Hi!"

He grinned and looked you over. "Hello, guess what?"

You raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Hmm, you invented fireworks that work underwater?"

The turtle laughed and scoot closer. "No, although that's a great idea. I was talking abotu this!" He reached over, and pinched right under your arm.

You yelped and jumped away, rubbing the spot lightly. "Donnie! What was that for?!"

He chuckled and stood up. "Oh nothing much. You just happened to forget to wear green." He leaned down to whisper in your ear. "By the way Mikey just learned about the pinching tradition, and he's dying to attack someone."

Your eyes widened. "Good thing he doesn't know I'm here."

Donatello looked around thoughtfully. "You're right, he doesn't. MIKEY (Y/N)'S HERE, AND SHE'S NOT WEARING GREEN!"

You gasped and jumped up, smacking your turtle harshly. "Not cool Donatello!"

"(Y/N) I'M COMING FOR YOU!" Mikey screamed and ran into the room.

You darted toward the exit. "Get away from me! Donnie I'm so gonna kill you later! If I ever come back!"

He laughed as his brother chased you out the door. "Love you (Y/N)!"

Leonardo:

You walked in with a neon green shirt, green sneakers, gold pants and gold eyeliner. "Happy St. Patrick's Day!"

Leo looked you up and down. "What's with the green and gold look?"

You giggled and hugged him tightly. "If you don't wear green on March 17th people have the right to pinch you! I took desperate measures to make sure it didn't happen."

You looked your turtle over and giggled. "I think you can consider yourself int he safe category."

He looked down and chuckled. "Well I guess that's one good thing to being a mutant turtle."

You smirked and kissed him lightly. "There's several good things, and I'll go over that list another day. For right now I'm gonna go see if April's wearing green or not."

"If she isn't you better be able to run fast." "I'll just hide behind you"

Leo crossed his arms. "What makes you think I'll protect you?"

"I'm your girlfriend and I'm hoping you want me to be down here tomorrow and the entire week after that."

Leo's eyes widened. "I won't let her touch you." "Good boy, watch me get into trouble!"

You quickly went into the dojo, and all Leo heard was a scream and you yelling his name. "LEO!"

"Oh boy." He mumbled, and chuckled before running to save you.

Raphael:

Raph grinned the moment you walked into his room. "Nice outfit, all red and black."

You smiled and did a little twirl to show it off. "I know you like these colors."

"Yeah I do, but this is a bad day to wear them."

Your smile immediately dropped. "What do you mean?" He smirked, and suddenly you were in his lap, getting pinched everywhere the turtle could reach.

"RAPH STOP IT!" You screamed, working desperately to get out of his grip.

He just laughed and continued his pinching. "Happy St. Patrick's Day!"

"Raphael this isn't funny! Let me go you big jerk! I'm gonna kill you!"

He finally let go and allowed you to scramble away. You glared at him icily. "I hate you."

"Yeah right, you can't resist this sexy body."

You rolled your eyes and smacked his arm before walking toward the door.

Raphael took advantage of this and pinched your backside. "Gotcha!"

You yelped and rammed your shoulder into the door while trying to get away. "Quit it! I swear I'll stay home for a week and lock my window!"

You walked out, listening to your boyfriend's laughter. "You said that last week to sweetheart!"

"Shut up or I'll do it this time!" "Yeah right you love me too much."

"Doesn't matter how much I love you. Now I'm going home to put a green shirt on!"

Michelangelo:

You jumped over the turnstiles, only to be pinned to the ground by none other than your boyfriend. He started pinching everywhere he could. "You're not wearing green!"

You squirmed out of his grip and scrambled to your feet. "I am too! Look at the proof shell head!" You pulled your shirt up to reveal a green tank top underneath.

Mikey's eyes widened. "Uh oh."

You chuckled darkly and started toward your boyfriend ominously. "Uh oh is right. You're in for it Hamato Michelangelo. If I were you, I'd start running."

"(Y-Y/N) wait a minute! I didn't know you were wearing green. That's not fair!"

You smirked, not stopping your advance. "Oh but you could see it. I let the tank top hang out the back. Too bad you were too eager to pinch me. Now you'll just have to pay for that mistake."

Your turtle started backing away quickly. "C-can't we talk about this? Settle it over a video game? Come on I'll take anything else!"

You stopped and thought about it. "Hmm, alright I'll do something else."

He breathed a sigh of relief, and you chuckled. "RAPH! MIKEY NEEDS A BEAT DOWN! HE WENT AGAINST THE ST. PATRICK'S DAY RULES!"

Raphael walked into the room and cracked his knuckles. "Sounds good to me." Mikey gulped. "(Y/N)!"

"Love you Mikey! Learn to pay attention!"