...You need to read this

It's almost been a year for this book. Can you believe it? I really didn't think we'd make it this far. We've sure made a good run haven't we? I want you guys to know that this book wouldn't be here if it weren't for each and every one of you reading. Do you realize we've reached 52,000 reads? I'm blown away by this amazing fact. It's been fun writing for you all.

...

But all good things must come to an end. I regret to inform you that my fascination with the turtles is reaching it's limit. The show just isn't what it used to be. In all honesty I haven't even watched an episode since the deadly Venom. I just can't stand it any longer. So with a heavy heart, I will end this story very soon. Something special will come up for the anniversary of this story, and that will be the end my lovely readers.

But hey, I'm not going to disappear on you. My obsession has changed to another fandom. Guess who's an original series Star Trek fan? Yep, that'd be me! Spock is my absolute favorite. Leonard Nimoy was so great, and I was so sad when he died. But I'm thinking of keeping his character alive with my own scenarios for dear Spock. What do you think? Should I do it, or just disappear from Wattpad and say see ya? I want to make sure people will read my story before I put in all the effort just to have my hopes crushed. Come on guys, if you like this story...do you think you could like a Spockxreader? 

Let me know what you think...and I'm sorry you have to read this. I just can't make myself write when my inspiration has moved on to other things. I still love the turtles, and always will...but it's time for me to move on. Please let me know if you'll read a Spock story guys! There aren't many stories for him out there, so I want to contribute with my writing skills! 

Against thank you for supporting me and this story through the entire year it's been running. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed conversing with all of you.