Hello!

Surprise everyone! It's been a year since I posted my last bit on here. Crazy right? I'm not really into the TMNT fandom anymore. My interests have sadly dwindled. I'm into Dragon Age actually. Cullen is my forever love I swear.

Anyway I recently revisited this book just for kicks and was completely blown away.

This book has 417,011 reads as of right now. THAT'S ALMOST HALF A MILLION READS! 

Guys I'm floored, you still love this book even after two years since it's beginning! I don't even know what to do with myself! My lovely readers still adore my content!

So all of this got me thinking, what if we reach 500,000? That's still a ways off, but what if? What will I even do with myself? Then I started thinking about that wedding chapter I never wrote for all of you amazing people. 

So even though I'm not really into this fandom much, I decided to make a deal. If my book reaches 500,000 views, I will write that elusive wedding chapter for you guys. 

Sound like something you guys can make happen? I need roughly about 83,000 reads. Help me reach that goal, and I'll give you a wonderful wedding!

Another thing I wanted to say, I read all your comments still! I may not get to answer with my crazy adult life, but you are seen by me! 

...Okay I'm going to admit why I'm not really in this fandom anymore. I'm 22 years old, and that turtles are...well teenagers. Unless I picture them as 18, it's kind of gross to think about. They're technically minors even separate from society. It was time for me to move on. There's a limit to fandoms meant for teenagers, and I reached it. 

That being said, I'll still write that last chapter for those of you that are still young enough to enjoy the boys. Show me those reads, and I'll show you a wedding you'll never forget!