01

Season 1...

Tae's pov
Hello everyone, this is taehyung, kim taehyung. I am currently at the age of 18 and have come to Seoul for me to continue my further studies, as I have come from daegu, my one and only hometown.

This is my first day in this school of mine and I am hella nervous. I smiled to myself by gaining confidence as I'm gonna meet new teachers and students. With the help of the school's head, I have reached to my respective classroom in which I caught the teacher's attention and asked me to introduce myself to everyone.

Tae: hello everyone, I am taehyung. Hope we all be friends.

??: sorry but not sorry, we don't speak to a nerd like you.

Teacher: Jackson, show some manners!!

He rolled his eyes at the teacher's outburst and apologized her and sat while still glaring at me.

I guess, this is gonna be a little hard for me to deal with that Jackson guy.

Teacher: you may have your seat next to jinyoung.

Listening to her, I sat next to jinyoung whereas Jackson was seated behind still glaring at me.

Tae: hi, this is taehyung.

I smiled and introduced myself to jinyoung hoping that even he would introduce himself, but no, I was wrong. He rolled his eyes and spoke in such a manner in which I was taken aback.

Jinyoung: as Jackson said, even I don't speak to nerds.

Soon the teacher interrupted us by starting a new chapter. I agree that my outfits and my glasses are like a nerds dressing style, but who cares though I have come here to study and have not come to do fashions as everyone of them are into it, so as to get everyone's attention.

I was listening to what the teacher was explaining while others were in their own dreamland. I felt a paper ball hit the back of my head. I turned back to see who it was and soon realized that it was none other than Jackson, who was smirking at me.
I turned back and sigh knowing that I have a very big problem, that is, I have a bully in the very beginning of the school.
End pov
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was a hectic day to the poor little teenage boy who have come to Seoul to study and become success in future. Days go by, where Jackson and his group called got7 wouldn't forget to bully taehyung everyday.
They would ruin his uniform, smashes his glasses into pieces, tearing the pages of his notebooks and so on. After getting bullied today, taehyung ran as soon as possible and reached to his small apartment where he stays. He took the small frame of his beloved grandmother's and cried his heart out.

Tae: that Jackson and his friends would always torture me, halmoni. I feel ashame for not facing them because they are literally very strong whereas compared to me, I am very weak. I hope someone would help me from the situation I'm facing and I promise that I will surely help that person in future.

But little did taehyung know that there will be someone special who will enter to his life and changes him from nerd to bad guy.

To be continued _________

Hey guys, I am back. Sorry for the late update of the first episode of my second book. Hope you guys like this *so called second ff of mine * if liked then please do vote and comment. Till then goodbye 🤗🤗