S2: 13

Jimin and Rose stood outside waiting for the doctor's arrival. Glancing through the window, they saw the doctor examining her and asking her some random questions which couldn't hear anything to them. It was a conversation going on between the doctor and his patient. Minutes later, the doctor approached towards them with a smile making them confused.

Jimin: "how is she doctor? Is everything alright?"
Asked Jimin whereas Rose was waiting for the answers.

Doctor: nothing to worry about it, Mr.Park.

Rose: what do you mean doctor?

Doctor: I mean is that your friend is totally alright.

Jimin: could you please briefly explain to us.

Doctor: your friend Kim Y/N had gained her memories back. I had a deep conversation about it and even asked her few questions related to her past. However I'm surprised she answered everything correctly. It's indeed a miracle.

Tears welled up in their eyes listening at the most happiest news ever. Their friend has gained her memories back.

Rose: can we meet her doctor?

Doctor: the patient needs some rest. You can meet her an hour later.

They nodded in agreement but only they know how desperately they're waiting for an hour to get over soon.

3 days later-

It's been 3 days since Y/N has been admitted. Jimin and Rose stayed with her from the day 1. They helped her for each and everything. It's like these 3 bestfriends are united again. Everything is solved now but still there's one thing, a very important thing missing. Feeling of his absence, him, Kim taehyung, her husband. She's still mad at him and even promised to herself not meet him until she gets healed completely but on the other side she's dying to see him. She's awaiting for him to come to her soon.

By then she snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Rose lending her pills making her to have it on time whereas, Jimin was seated admiring at the sight. Soon the sweet moment got disturbed when they heard the sound of the door getting opened harshly and spotted someone whom Y/N had never expected.

The person was none other him, Kim taehyung.

He stood there breathing heavily searching for her figure

He stood there breathing heavily searching for her figure. But when he spotted her on the hospital bed his heart shattered. He hated seeing her laying on the hospital bed. Whereas the latter couldn't proceed whether she's dreaming or not. They deeply looked at each other with their heart pounding heavily. They didn't care about the presence of the Park couple but instead only kim Y/N and Kim taehyung present in the room. However the Kim couples were distracted when they heard someone coughing and the person was none other than Jimin.

Rose: we are sorry Y/N. We had no other choice but to call him and get your problems done now itself.

Jimin: you guys need to talk. Your relationship wouldn't be good if you keep on distancing yourself from him. You both had gone through everything from those 5 years however, you should give him a chance to explain everything. Afterall your a wife of V, I mean Kim taehyung. The one you had been waited for so long.