S2: 08

At midnight

The door cracked slightly revealing, V. He was peeking silently towards his wife's room. Suga made sure that she's been guarding by the Bodyguards infront of her room. But Taehyung aka mafia V, warned them to let him go and also reminded them that he's the boss here and not Suga. Those poor guards gulped in fear knowing the consequences if they dare to stop him to meet his wife and thus didn't say anything and let him enter.

Closing the door, he turned slowly and saw his beloved sleeping peacefully which made him delighted. He made sure not to interrupt her slumber and snuggled on her crook while smelling her strawberry scent.

V: I'm so sorry jagiya. I'm a very bad husband who was forcing on his precious wife. I deserve to be punished right? But don't worry love, I'm not gonna come closer to you until you overcome it. I promise to stay away from you for few days. Till then I hope you forgive me.

He looked at those marks on her neck which were now red. It pained him a lot knowing that he was the one who did it. He softly kissed the marks making sure not to disturb her sleep. Kissing her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and her chin, he stormed out of her room quickly. He actually craved to capture her lips as they didn't kissed since 5 years, on their wedding and even at their first night. He's just waiting for the right time to come and even to reveal himself as taehyung.

5 days later-

Y/N is in the garden busy feeling the softness of those beautiful and colorful flowers by gently brushing her hand on it. She thought of visiting here as it would help her to kill her boredom. Why you ask? It's because no one did accompany her today as they had some important work to do. 'Nevermind' she thought and spotted a bench and settled there.

It's been 5 days since she saw her so called husband, V. It's not like she missed him but instead she wonders where could that jerk be. She was happy internally as her suga oppa didn't let him see her as he promised and she's glad to have a caring and protecting brother like him. But deep down she really did forgive him as she knew that her jerk husband wasn't in his senses to do that to her.

Y/N sighed and was busy in her world thinking about that incident, but little did she know a pair of eyes were looking at her every actions. She thought she's all alone here but poor her didn't know that her husband is right behind her.

V: thinking about me, princess?

Her eyes widened listening to that similar deep voice

Her eyes widened listening to that similar deep voice. She quickly turned behind only to see him smirking at her. He was standing there with his hands inside his pockets and looking deep into her.

V: hmm...I see. Not answering to my question.

Y/N: I-I didn't.

V: ahhh....my heart!! It's aching for you!

She stood blankly knowing he's acting. She scoffs at his sarcasm and thought of leaving the place silently letting him to continue his acting skills. But V noticed it and said

V: stay where you are.

She halted her steps with her widened eyes thinking that he noticed her.

V:"I see my wife not listening to her beloved husband". 
She scoffed and rolled her eyes about the 'beloved husband' thing and said

Y/N: correction...it's forced husband, Mr.Kim.

V: but I take it as beloved husband, Mrs.Kim.

She's pissed now and he sensed it. He was glad as they're having some not-so-funny conversation. But who cares? Afterall he's here to see her. Silence filled now. Y/N felt her legs being numb so did him too. Before she takes any one step to get out from his sight, she was already been lifted by someone. Gasping, she felt his hand on her waist and bought her closer to his hard chest. Both the married couples were looking at each other while gripping each other tightly. Holding her closer towards him made him satisfied but the latter didn't. She tried to wriggle herself so that he would leave her but it didn't effect him as her husband is very strong. But the girl wasn't ready to lose. She started to push him but he didn't even budge a bit.

V: why wasting your energy on me? Don't you know these little stunt of yours wouldn't effect me?

She gazed down with tears in her eyes. She started to panic again. Her fists were tightly clenched on his shoulder making him to hiss a bit. He understood the problem and next thing what he did was really unexpected to her.

He hugged her tightly to his embrace and slowly started to straddle her. After for good 10mins, the girl calmed down which made him sigh heavily. Cupping her cheeks he then confessed

V: I'm so sorry for being a jerk before. I wasn't in my senses to do anything infact, I was so overwhelmed about something. I hope you forgive me, princess. And...I noticed your finger were you had your past lovers ring. But think about me, about us. Whenever I try to approach you or try to touch you, you'll just ignore me or push me and you know what? It really hurts. Just give me a chance to prove my sincere love to you, Y/N. I love you.

Y/N's pov
My whole body frozend hearing at his confession. He loves me, he cares for me. But what about taehyung.
He kissed my forehead softly and smiled. I observed his face again. Those moles which he has on his face are so similar to Taehyung's one. Is he really him? But Taehyung was full of himself, joyfull and cheering and here is V, who is rude, stubborn and sometimes harsh. He sighed when I didn't reply anything and left from my sight.

This can't be happening to me. This is unfair. Here V, my forced husband loves me and there's my love taehyung, whom I am still in love with. One thing I came to the point is that, I got trapped between their love and I don't know to what's gonna happen to my present and my future.

To be continued _________