05

Next day

As usual, taehyung got ready and reached his school, hoping that he could meet Y/N again.
All his hopes flew away when he couldn't find her figure and spent himself alone by listening to what the teacher was explaining. But he did kept a little bit of hope that he could see her during the lunch break as they both didn't have same class.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There he stood in the canteen waiting for her. All the students were busy chit chatting with their friends.
His eyes were roaming around in search of her and spotted someone who he really hates and the person is none other than Jackson.

Taehyung felt relieved when Jackson didn't noticed him as he and his group where busy in their smartphones

He flinched when he felt someone tapping his right shoulder to gain his attention. He slowly turned back hoping it could be her and guess what? He was correct. He saw her, kim Y/N or should I say, his soon to be precious jagiya.

Y/N: where were you stupid? I searched you everywhere.

His breath got hitched, when he heard her telling that she was searching him everywhere and only him.

Tae: I-I'm sorry Y/N.

Y/N: aish chill, I was just kidding.

Saying that she flashed her beautiful smile to him, by making him to calm a bit and dragged him towards the rooftop. But little did they know that someone was watching them with pure hatred and jealousy.

Tae's pov
Here I am smiling like an idiot by looking at her precious little hand again wrapped in mine.
Soon we reached to our destination and spotted a long two benches and a table placed in between the wooden benches.

WAIT.

DID SHE PLACED ALL OF THESE ONLY FOR ME TO HAVE LUNCH WITH HER?!

Tae: umm..Y/N, are we both gonna have lunch here?

Y/N: correction. It's not we both it's we four.

Again my hope flew away, when I heard 'we four' and it means that her friends are too joining us.
Listen here taehyung, don't keep your hopes too high okay? Be in your limits.

I came out of my thoughts when I  see a girl and a boy holding hands and smiling at each other.