S2: 03

A week later

Y/N's pov
Today was a hectic day. I had to do 3 jobs for the survival of me and my mother. Making my way towards my house, I saw a black lavishing car parked beside my house where a frown happened to appear. Wasting any seconds, I immediately jogged inside to see if someone had attacked my mother. Entering inside, I saw her seated on the couch with a man beside her but they both were back facing me. I see her smiling at the man, who was beside her which indeed made me to frown. Gaining their attention, I cough lightly so that they can sense my presence and mom said

Mom: hey Y/N, meet Mr.V, the leader of your late father's business.

I looked at the man and observed him

I looked at the man and observed him. Not gonna lie, this man is very handsome to say. His chocolaty brown eyes, his heart shaped lips, a small cute mole seen at the tip of his nose. Wait! My tae had the same. But this man isn't my tae, right? This person looks very familiar to me, but I'm not sure for now. The way he's staring at me really made me nervous. His dark orbs looking deep into my soul as if he is ready to catch me sooner or later. But who is he?
       Soon I got distracted by my mom as she said something which made my heart shattered into pieces.

Mom: and your soon to be husband.

Y/N: "w-what?.....mom...s-stop it. I-I know you're kidding me".
I said while laughing a bit as I knew she was lying but she wasn't.

Mom: no I'm not Y/N.

Y/N: mom how could you do this! You know I'm still waiting for him right?! Then why Mom, tell me why!!

Instead of answering, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the upstairs. Locking the door she turned towards me and held my shoulder while saying

Mom: I know what you're facing through. But please do understand Y/N, that guy V is a very good person. I can see your future with him. Not only me but your father had a dream about you getting married to him because he's your father's most trusted man.

Y/N: then what about taehyung, mom. He promised me that he'll come back to me.

Mom: taehyung is your past Y/N. He didn't returned even after promising you but V, he will be your present and future to.

Y/N: please don't do this mom. I can't live without him.

Mom: if you don't accept this marriage then he'll force you.

Y/N: w-why?

Mom: because he's a mafia. He will do anything to make you his wife. He said that he likes you in which I couldn't decline it as it was your father's wish also. Please accept it my child. Accept it for your late father's last wish.

Without answering, I slowly kneel down with tears on my face. Neither me nor my mother could do anything now. My heart, my dreams, my everything has broken into pieces. There's no more spending my life with him, there's no way of meeting him for the last time because I lost him forever.

I see my mom worried face but I can't blame her though. Caressing my hair, she later left me all alone in my room.

Before I calm down myself, I sensed someone standing at the door and gasped when I saw him.

He was leaning on the door while a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. This person is the one who spoiled my life, this person is the one whom I getting married to, instead of getting married to my taehyung. Marching towards him ,I pulled his collar and said

Y/N: why did you had to come like this, why are you spoiling my life?!

He didn't say anything but just kept staring deep into my soul. And again said something, hoping he would understand my miserable life.

Y/N: you see this right. This ring was gifted from my love and soon he's gonna come to me so I suggest you not to waste your time on me and find someone whom you love truly.

I see his cold face getting soften in which I sighed knowing that this person named V did understood what I said. Before I say anything, I was pinned against the wall with him trapping me.

Y/N: w-what are y-you doing?

V: you think I'll let you go huh? I didn't come here to listen to your love story with that bastard taehyung of yours.

Y/N: h-how did y-you-

V: I'm not a mafia for nothing. And yeah, accept this marriage or else-

Y/N: or else what huh?!

The very next second, I was pinned against the bed while him hovering me. Gripping my wrists above my head, he brought his face closer to me and said

V: I'm not asking you but telling you to accept this marriage miss Y/N or else you will have to see my another side.

A tear rolled down, when he said that hurtful word- MARRIAGE. How can I marry him when I already love someone.

I'm tired of waiting you, Taehyung. I'm tired of everything. Because this AWAITED is gonna break us soon.

To be continued ________