03

Y/N: how about we be friends?

His eyes went wide open listening at her sentence. He was debating himself whether to accept hers friendship proposal or not, as he thinks that she is also one of Jackson's friend, who is manipulating him to show all their fake emotions and then later get bored of him and join with Jackson and others to bully him.

Tae: I'm sorry. I can't accept your proposal.

Saying that, the boy immediately left from her sight and headed towards his classroom.

Y/N: I guess that Jackson has beaten him to the core that made him not to trust anyone.

Y/N sighed and too headed to her respective class.

Next day

Well today all the students were gathered up in the canteen to have their meals. Laughing, yelling, jumping and all other activities were seen and of course, these activities of the students can be only seen in this short period of time.

But taehyung who was seated at the very last end was eating silently. He prefers peace than the sound pollution which were created by the fellow students. But soon his peace got distracted when Jackson sat right in front of him.

Jackson: well, see who we have here guys.

Jinyoung: oh it's the famous nerd of our school.

Mark: name Kim taehyung, the dumbass.

The entire surroundings were all filled with laughter, listening to what Jackson and his friends had said. Tears were forming in Taehyung's eyes, but didn't let them out to show for how weak he is infront of them.

Tae: is there any such rules in this school for not to use my  glasses?

Jinyoung: no, there aren't such rules like that.

Tae: t-then why?

The boy stuttered while gazing down by not getting the process of why they bully him if he uses his glasses.

Jackson: it's because how disgustingly you look. Your such a weak guy, who doesn't even know to fight back. And you know what? You are our stress reliever.

Taehyung couldn't hear at what nonsense they were all speaking. He harshly smacked the table with his palm and said

Tae: for your kind information, I'm not a toy to use whenever you people are in stress!

Mark: oh look, the nerd has got nerves to shout at us.

Jackson: you have crossed your limits, taehyung!

Tae: oh shit, what have I done.

Taehyung mumbled looking at Jackson's ferocious eyes. He hung his head down and sat knowing that he's in danger again.

Jackson: until and unless you learn to respect us till then you deserve a punishment.

Saying that, Jackson took Taehyung's strawberry milk shake, so that he could pour the milk shake on his head, but couldn't when he felt someone's grip on his hand by preventing him for doing it.

Jackson: Y-Y/N..

Y/N: no one will ever dare to bully him when I'm here.

Saying that, Y/N immediately dragged tae's wrist and dashed out of the canteen making everyone of them to gasp loudly.

To be continued _________