S2: 04

Here we see him sitting on his master's chair and gazing at nothing as he was in his deep thoughts. He's broken inside, he's heart is deeply wounded. He's just waiting for the moment where he will make her as his and protect her. He's just waiting to hold her forever.

Jimin: are you thinking about her again.

Taehyung didn't reply but instead nodded while looking elsewhere which made Jimin to sigh. Because he knew that Taehyung will never gonna reply fully until and unless Y/N steps into their house.

Jimin: if you don't mind, can I ask you something?

At now taehyung turned his gaze towards Jimin and furrow his brow by signaling him to speak.

Jimin: are you aware of what your doing, V?

Tae: what do you mean?

Jimin: about the force marriage thing.

Tae: what about it?

Jimin: I don't think it's a great idea of forcing Y/N for this marriage cause you know her disorder and also time should be given to her to recognize us. Isn't it?

Tae: and what do you think Jimin? That I'll listen to you?

Jimin: V-

Tae: your my best friend and so be it. Don't you dare meddle with my life of telling what to do and what not to do. Cause I will start hating them. And about Y/N, she's mine and I'll do what I want to. Now out!

Jimin: but V-

Tae: I SAID OUT!!

He was hurt when Tae said such harsh words at him. There's a proverb saying that a friend in need is a friend indeed . Which means a friend is always there to stand beside you, A friend is always there to push you on the right path, a friend is is always there to face the dangerous yet dirty world with you.

But here's a friend whose already taunting his another friend with his harsh words which indeed made his heart shatter. Sighing for the last time, jimin thus left from his sight.

At night

Y/N's mom is worried about her as she has fever now. The girl had strained her body and had tension too which lead her in this way. The poor girl thought of running far away from this betrayal world but all went in vain due to her sudden illness. As her mother was busy placing wet cloth on her forehead, they didn't notice someone watching at them with a broken heart. But soon Y/N caught that person staring intensely at them and so did her mother.

Tae: what happened mom?

Y/N's mom: oh V, it's good that you come. Y/N is not keeping well. Please do something.

Tae: don't worry mom, you go and rest. I'll take care of her

Y/N's mom: you sure son?

Tae: yes mom. Beside it's my duty to take care of my soon to be wife. Isn't it?

Before Y/N could protest, her mom left the room by leaving her with him which made him to satisfy. She saw him taking slow steps towards her with a smirk plastered on his face.

 She saw him taking slow steps towards her with a smirk plastered on his face

She couldn't do nothing but weakly crawl backwards of the bed. Soon he climbed on top of her and trapped her against the headboard and said

Tae: stay still darling. Why making it so hard on yourself.

Y/N: p-please leave m-me

Tae: and why would I princess.

Y/N: please don't use such names.

Tae: why? Oh, did your taehyung used those names at you too?

Y/N: "just l-leave please" she whispered weakly.

Tae: then stay still and lean on me.

She shake her head indicating that she isn't gonna do that while clenching her duvet up to her chest. His heart got melt while looking at her trembling figure. He knows that he's scaring her but what can he do? He have no choice but to force her and only that will be the solution to keep her with him. Pinning her hands above her head, he came more closer to her in which their noses got touched while still looking at each other.

Y/N: s-stop it V. Please don't c-come closer.

Tae: shuhh...if you open your mouth again then the very next second you'll see hot hickeys printed on your delicate skin. Do you want that to happen, princess?

Y/N: n-no please..

Tae: then do what I say.

Saying that he now leaned at the headboard while placing her on his chest. Whispering soothing words to her and planting soft kisses on her forehead, made the girl to ease. Y/N was uncomfortable at first but later she started to feel good by staying in his embrace and thus slept peacefully. A small smile curved on tae's lips when he saw her sleeping in his arms. He really did miss this moment when they had it before. Hugging her protectively, he thus slept tightly with her in his arms.

 Hugging her protectively, he thus slept tightly with her in his arms

To be continued _________