S2: 10

Y/N's pov
I slowly opened my eyes as I heard someone crying. A teenager boy was standing right infront of me and was crying his heart out. He looked very similar to me and that's when I realized that the boy was none other than him, my taehyung. My heart ached looking at his state. His hairs were messed up, his clothes were untidy, tears continuously flowing through his red cheeks. Looking at this, my heart cried in pain. I couldn't control at this sight and stood up so that I could bring him closer to my embrace. But before I go near him, he said something which made my whole body numb.

Tae: don't you dare come closer to me you cheater!

Y/N: t-taehyung what are you say-

Tae: you fucking cheated on me Y/N!

Y/N: n-no taehyung. I-I was forced to marry him.

Tae: then why did you kiss him out of no where!

Y/N: I-I'm sorry Tae. It was a mistake.

Tae: mistake? You say this as a mistake. Marrying a stranger and kissing him out of nowhere is a mistake?!

I didn't say anything as I'm ashamed of myself. Yes, I agree. It's my fault afterall.

Tae: guess what? You never loved me, didn't you?

I was taken aback. Did he forgotten about the time we loved sincerely, when we protected each other, when we tangled up together in the bed and mad love all night and last, the promise we made to stay together.

Tae: I see...no answer to my question. But before I disappear from you and your life, please know one thing that I truly loved you and I still do love you a lot and only you, Kim Y/N.

A single tear rolled down my cheek when he said that. Before I step forward to hold him, taehyung started to fade away from my sight. The last thing I saw was his painful smile. My legs collapsed hardly on the floor with tears in my eyes. I started to cry badly while clenching my hairs in my fists. But before I could get up, I heard the sound of the alarm which made me to frown.

I immediately opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings which was same as last night and no changes happened. I had my ring on my palm before I go to sleep. Wait, It was a dream! Yes, it's indeed a dream. Infact a nightmare and it felt so real. But I didn't forget those lines which hurted me a lot.

Y/N: if I'm a cheater...shouldn't I deserve to die then.
End pov

In the evening-

V's pov
Currently I'm on my way to my place after my finishing my headache which is, those hectic works. I wanted some time to get distracted from her and thought not to show up infront of her. I wonder how she's doing now. I hope she'll be fine and not to get frustrated when she see me. A sighed about it and made my way to the hall. Before I ask a glass of water to calm down my sore throat, I sensed everyone's panicked face which made me to frown. I then saw Yoongi hyung and jungkook rushing towards me while panting heavily and then

Jungkook: h-hyung...noona...isn't..

Noona? Wait, is it about Y/N?

V: what about her jungkook?

Jungkook: Y/N noona...

He was trying to speak while breathing heavily. I started to get panicked when he mentioned her name.

V: fucking tell me what happened to her!

Suga: she isn't opening her door, V. We tried to call her many times but we didn't get any response from her.

Hearing this my heart rate increased. I immediately rushed towards her room and knocked her door but didn't get her response. Oh God! It's not what I think right?

V: princess, I-I know your in there. Just come out na. We all are worried for you. If you want I'll promise to stay away from you but please just come out Y/N...please.

I requested yet no response from her. Jungkook and suga were worried too. I was about to knock the door again but stopped when I spotted her breakfast and her lunch lying near her door. My eyes widened and looked at the maids who stood behind us and were worried too

V: she didn't have anything from morning right?

They looked at each other and slowly nodded their head. She didn't have anything and haven't come out of her room. This isn't right. I slowly gazed towards jungkook making him confused and sternly said

V: break the door jungkook.

Suga: w-what? But-

V: I said break the door jeon jungkook!!

He flinched but nodded to my ordering and made his way to the door. He started to wreck it with his shoulder and soon the door got separated from its clutches. Stepping in, my eyes searched for her but she wasn't there. I saw hyung coming from her bathroom with his tensed face and said

Suga: she isn't there-

Jungkook: V hyung!!

I immediately turned towards him and saw him standing in her balcony with his shocked face. Rushing there now, he pointed out his finger on the railings which has been tied up in a rope.  That means-

Jungkook: h-hyung..it's not what I think right?

My legs collapsed on the cold floor before I mutter anything. She escaped from here, she fucking ran away from here, she dare to run away from me, how could she?!

But why, why me? Was my awaiting since those 5 years meant nothing at all? Were you that much mad at me about last night incident? Why did you leave your taehyung alone here? Will you ever recognize me, Y/N?

To be continued _________

Happy jungkookie day to all my dear armies 💜