04

Tae's pov
Well, I didn't expect her to come save me for the 2nd time from getting bullied again. A small smile crept on my lips when I see her small little hand wrapped in mine and felt guilty when I remember the day how I rejected her friendship proposal.
Just tell me, who you are angel? and why you protecting me?
Soon I came out of my thoughts when I felt her hand slowly removing on mine and gazed my surroundings to see where she has been dragging me to. I then realized that she has taken me to the school's playground, but thank God there were none of the students playing in the ground.

Y/N: are you fine, taehyung?

Tae: huh..umm.. yeah, I'm perfectly fine.

Y/N: well that's a relief.

She said while keeping her hand on her chest. Oh she's worried about me.
Wait. Did she really mean that?!
Soon we both spotted a chair in the ground and got seated.

Tae: can I ask you something, Y/N?

Y/N: yeah sure. What is it?

I look down thinking whether I should really ask my question to her. But wait, what if she answers something else in which I don't want it to hear.

Y/N: earth to taehyung!

Tae: oh I'm sorry.

Y/N: it's alright. Anyways, what do you wanna ask me?

Tae: why are you helping me, Y/N?

Y/N: what do you mean taehyung?

Tae: what I mean is that, you are the most popular girl in our school. Everyone of them likes and cherishes you, boys always try to seek their attention on you and-

Y/N: and?

Tae: I-I'm nerd Y/N. Every single person hates me and bullies me, whereas you are protecting me and.....can I know why?

Y/N: it's because I care about you.
You don't deserve these many hatred from them. It's their fault that they see and respect the outer beauty of an individual but not the inner one, whereas you are pure, innocent and beautiful from inside and outside too.
You being a guy, should face all the problems no matter how dangerous they could be.

Saying that she stood up and flashed her the most beautiful and reassuring smile to me and headed towards her classroom, hoping that I understood of what she explained it to me.

To be continued __________