S2: 01

Season 2..

Everything has changed now. The sweet life has turned into a bitter life. The girl who was smart, courageous, confident, brave and positivity has become the opposite now. And she is none other than Kim Y/N.

5 years had passed since she had her last meeting with taehyung. Speaking about her family, well it's sad to say that her father had passed away due to accident and her mother has become very weak to handle everything. Little did they know it wasn't an accident but something else.

Y/N's mom was traumatized about her husband's death and thus she became sick. Whereas Y/N had lost the ability of noticing a random person when she met him/her in her past days which includes her friends and him too. It's because the girl is suffering from prosopagnosia (face blindness) and the beautiful moments she had with her friends was long forgotten.

Right now Y/N is on her way to her house after she's done shopping for what she and her mom needed. Sighing heavily she arranged the things neatly and looked at her ring when he gift that to her. Caressing the cold metal she said

Y/N: it's been long since I met you. You promised you'll take me with you but you didn't. My life has become hectic now. You don't have any idea of how much me and my mom are suffering without my dad. About you...I don't know how you're managing there but please do know one thing that is, I love you and I'm waiting for you taehyung. But...there's a problem and that is I can't recognize you anymore Taehyung. If in case you recognized me then please do complete the promise you did.

Y/N said while crying. She was depressed when she got to know her disorder but still somewhere she had a little bit of hope of getting her abilities back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On the other side-

??: he's on his way towards the party.

??: then why the hell we're waiting for? Let's go and get him soon!

??: are you crazy?! It'll be a mess if we catch him without planning anything.

??: then fucking explain your so called plan, Mr. Cat!

Suga: you little brat, I'm not the one who'll be planning because I'm a fucking hacker, who hacks every single devices. So is that clearly understood, Mr. Double bunny?

Jk: for God's sake, I have a beautiful name that is jeon jungkook not a Double bunny!

Suga: and so do I have a fucking name called Yoongi not a cat!

??: guys stop fighting like kids. Remember you all are adults now.

Jk: "Mr. Cat was the one who started it, jimin hyung".
Said the bunny boy while pouting.

Suga: yah! Come here you brat.

Giggles were heard in the whole room when we see suga chasing his little brat jungkook. Jimin couldn't help but to smile at their childish acts. When jungkook was about to get caught by his hyung, they heard a deep husky voice which made shiver down their spine including Jimin too.

??: what's happening here?

They three turned towards the voice coming from, only to find him looking at them ferociously.

He looked angry today like extremely angry, which made them to gulp hardly. Before Jimin would protest he got cut when he asked them with his stern voice

??: I didn't hired you all to just make fun all day!

Saying that, the man made his way to his master's chair and started to read the documents. Jungkook and suga sighed at him as it became their daily routine to see his cold face everyday but they two wouldn't complain about it and started doing their work seriously. Whereas Jimin looked at him worryingly because the man whom he knew before 5 years isn't the same anymore.

??: so tell me what did you find hyung.

Suga: with great difficulty I managed to hack his phone and-

??: and?

Suga: but it would definitely create a blunder if we go and catch him because he's on his way towards the election parties and you know how risk it would take if we harm any one of the VIPs.

??: yes it is. But don't lose his track in any case, cause you know how desperately I'm waiting for him to get killed by my own hands.

Said him while smirking evilly, which made the other 3 members to gulp again by looking at his dark orbs.

Though jimin isn't involved in any of the cases but just sits quietly and listen to their conversations because Jimin being a soft mochi prefers peace than violence.

??: what are you thinking, jimin?

Jimin: huh? Well...I was just wondering of how joyfull you were before.

??: and you know the reason very well.

Jimin: but taehyung-

Tae: I clearly remember of telling you not to call my name, didn't I? However I'm not the old taehyung anymore but a heartless, ruthless and a dangerous mafia name 'V'. Leaving her.

Jk: when will you get her back then?

Tae: (smirks) I have already planned everything and soon, very soon, my woman will be beside me.

To be continued _______