07

A week later

Jimin: hey listen up, Y/N has arrived!

Jimin said excitedly. In this one week, taehyung had fallen more   in love with Y/N and so did she. With the help of Jimin and rose, taehyung has decided to propose her today.

All the three were nervous and excited at the same time because today is the day, where tae will ask Y/N to be his.

Tae: what if she rejects me, Jimin.

Jimin: think positive tae. I'm 100% sure that she will definitely gonna accept you.

Rose: yes tae, he's right. Just honestly speak about your true feelings to her.

Taehyung smiled widely and nodded at her indicating that he will surely do that.
Soon they both left hiding somewhere in the corner of the rooftop where Y/N wouldn't see them and waited for her arrival.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/N's pov
The sound of ringing of the bell can be heard and it's time for the lunch now. I grabbed the things I needed and straight away marched towards the rooftop hoping I would meet those 3 dummies as I didn't find their figures this morning.

I unlocked the door and gasped seeing something which I'd never expected.
There he stood, Kim taehyung with his cute little boxy smile plastered through his face.

The floor were all surrounded with the red heart shaped balloons bouncing here and there

The floor were all surrounded with the red heart shaped balloons bouncing here and there. I didn't know what to speak nor know what do to as I was really surprised.
       I came out of my thoughts, when I felt his hand on mine, pulling me towards him. His eyes were sparkling like stars by staring deep into mine and said

Tae: when I saw you for the first time, I knew that you were the one for me. An angel who came from nowhere to protect and cherish me, an angel who taught what is good and bad and also staying right beside me when I needed the most.
      So, I'm here to tell you that, I Kim taehyung is asking you to be mine forever.

Tae's pov
I finally confessed and slowly kneel down on the floor and took out a small box colored in red velvet infront of her.

She gasped at my sudden movements or maybe my unexpected one. I looked into her eyes which were surrounded with tears.

WAIT!
Did I do something wrong?

Tae: Y-Y/N it's fine if you don't feel the same thing towards me but atleast don't break our friendship. I-I can't bear without that.

I said when a tear roll down my cheek, knowing that she's definitely gonna reject me. But soon my eyes got wide open, when I hear her speaking

Y/N: what if I feel the same thing towards you.

Tae: w-what do you mean?

Y/N: that I Kim Y/N is ready be yours forever.

Without wasting any seconds, I took out the ring and gently put it on her ring finger and kissed her hand softly. She smiled widely and looked into my eyes. I pulled her towards me leaving no space between us and kissed her with lots of love. I smiled through the kiss by saying in my mind
Our first and beautiful kiss.

Tae: I love you my jagiya.

Y/N: I love you too my taebear.

I leaned forward to capture her soft pink lips once again but stopped when I heard that mochi guy yelling.
End pov

Jimin: oh my precious little innocent eyes!

Said Jimin while covering his eyes.

Rose: aish this guy. Anyways, I'm so happy for you guys.

Said rose by giving them a hug.

Jimin: congratulations to both of my soulmates.

Where on the other side-

Jinyoung: now what will you do Jackson? That Taehyung guy had already made Y/N as his.

Mark: and have crossed your limits too and also even dared to take your girl.

What this 4 besties didn't know was that Jackson was following Y/N to confess his feelings to her along with his group to support him. But couldn't when they saw what had happened in the rooftop.
   His eyes were flaming like a hot ball of fire watching at those two being all lovey dovey and said

Jackson: it's time to teach him that where he belong to and who does Y/N belongs to

To be continued __________

Hey guys, here's another update of AWAITED. Hope you'll like it and don't forget to vote and comment about it. Till then goodbye and love you lots 💗