09

There stood Y/N, tae, jimin and rose at the rooftop in total pin drop silence. Y/N was just standing there staring at nothing so was the others. She was waiting for him to speak in fact, to explain everything as she wants to know the reason for his sudden changes. On the other side, Jimin was signaling him to tell her everything. Tae sighed and nodded at him. He intertwined his hands on hers and said

Tae: my Y/N, let me explain for being missing a week, for not responding your calls and messages and even for my sudden transformation. May I?

She didn't say anything but just nodded at him to interpret it. 
For some reason taehyung was tensed a bit but soon shrugged it off knowing that she wouldn't care about it. Therefore, he took a long deep breath and said

Tae: from the day, I joined to this school as a nerd wasn't the real me. But instead, now, the present is the real me.
   I used to bully all the students when I was in daegu. Teachers and principal warned me many times but my stubborn ass didn't obey them and took it into a light way, where I got expelled from many schools in daegu. And my last option was to study in Seoul. My parents were disappointed for not listening to anyone of them. So in order to gain their trust, I promised them to never do such things but instead to learn and concentrate on my work by myself.

Rose and Y/N were shocked hearing that except Jimin. Who knew that the boy who they loved and cherished the most was someone else in his past.
The person who was called as a nerd by others was actually a bully in disguise.

Rose: then why did you lie us?

Taehyung turned towards her only to see disappointment in her eyes including Y/N's too.

Tae: I was afraid of losing you three. I had no friends before. People were scared of me for my identity that's why, I didn't had any. But when I met you guys, I've learnt the meaning of friendship.
   A friendship where they share their joys and sorrows, a friendship when they help each other, a friendship who they'll never forget even when they're distant and the most important thing is that they prioritize it than any other thing.

Rose sighed at his statement and said

Rose: glad that you've revealed all your secrets and even learning the meaning of friendship. But why did you disappear for a week, tae?

Y/N didn't say anything but was curious to know the reason for his absence. Now, she intertwined her hands on his before when taehyung did and said

Y/N: yes tae, even I want to know the reason for your sudden disappearance. So tell us what had happened that day.

Taehyung closed his eyes and took a long deep breath and then started to narrate the past and also when Jimin helped him.

Flashback

After the work done by the got7, taehyung was laying on the cold floor coughing and hissing in pain, praying for someone to come and help him.

Jimin's pov
I lied to the girls telling that I have some important stuff and left them.
Something is fishy because I know taehyung very well. Soon I reached to our school and first ran towards the rooftop hoping he would be there but to my surprise he wasn't. I searched all the classes but didnt find his figure. I sighed and was about to leave but something flashed on my mind that today me and the girls didn't had any classes with him and he had maths class at last period. I gasped and mentally cursed myself for forgetting that and immediately dashed towards his class.
End pov

The door was harshly opened by Jimin only to find him laying down lifelessly. His eyes were widened looking at his condition. He held taehyung softly and gently so that he could stand on his feet and guided him to his place.

Time skip.

Jimin sighed while caressing his soulmates forehead where the latter was in deep sleep due to tiredness. Tae explained everything done by the got7 and even his past too. He even asked Jimin not to tell the girls about it and wanted to take a week off for his treatment and also to take revenge on Jackson.

End of Flashback

Tae: if Jimin didn't come that day then God knows what would've been happened to me. I'm sorry for lying you both and also for taking a week off. But guys I truly love you all. If you don't want me to take my revenge on Jackson then I'll not do it. So please don't leave me, p-please.

Said taehyung while sobbing. Everyones heart broken looking at him. Y/N couldn't bare this and wiped his tears and said

Y/N: I'm glad that you'd revealed your secrets tae. I also appreciate for keeping your promise. But tae......don't you think Jackson should taste his own medicine too.

Said Y/N while smirking. Taehyung frowned looking at her and also saw rose and Jimin smirking as well.

Tae: w-what do you mean?

Rose: that you should teach him a very good lesson

Jimin: and also show him to whom does Y/N belongs to.

Looking at them smirking, an devilish smile curved on tae's lips.

Tae: what are we waiting for. Let's get started.

To be continued ________

I know that many of them would have been cursing me for not updating my work but guys my exams are on its way to come and kill me. As I'm a 2nd pu student that too I've taken pcmb and you all know how nice this subject is *sarcastically typed* so yeah. Hope you'll wait for me and even pray for me. Till then goodbye and I purple you 💜