S2: 05

Two weeks later

Y/N's pov
Here I'm seated infront of the mirror, getting ready for this forced marriage. My mind is fully blank. I'm getting married to a person whom I don't like or love. I dreamt of marrying to the love of my life. But now, I'm marrying someone else who is not my taehyung. I thought of many ideas to get escaped from him and this forced marriage but all went in vain, when I find his guards always guarding my house. So it was highly impossible to do anything.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, only to see my mom looking at me. She was sad, she was worried and a little bit of happiness was seen through her eyes.
   Happy because I'm getting married to V? Wow just wow!

Mom: the man whom your getting married to, is the one whom I trust the most. He might look scary sometimes or behave rudely. But always keep one thing in your mind that this guy is the one who will protect you, love you lots and always stay right beside you for today, tomorrow and forever.
     Forget about your past and move on to the future with him. V is a nice guy. Just give him a chance, my sweetheart.

She said and smiled softly at me. I slowly looked myself at the mirror, only to see tears in my eyes.
I'm sorry taehyung, instead of marrying you I'm getting married to him. The promise you made will be me whose gonna break it. If we aren't meant for this life then we'll be together in our next life. I love you taehyung, I will always love you.

The door got opened revealing an unknown person. I see this person looks very good in his outfit. But honestly telling, this person looks like a white Persian cat.

Suga: it's time for the bride to come to the aisle

My heartbeat fastened when I heard that line. It's finally the time to go to him. A hand was wrapped on my back only to see my mother smiling at me. The look of her stated that everything's gonna be alright and not to worry more. Slowly tapping my back, she thus gave my hand to that Persian cat man.
End pov

Suga: hello my barbie doll, I am min Yoongi, for short I'm suga.  I'm V's friend. You can call me oppa or whatever you like. I'm here to guide you to the aisle. So will you allow this oppa to lead you, my beautiful doll.

Y/N smiled lightly at his sweet gestures. She felt comfortable with him. Without thinking twice, she nodded which made suga to smile and took her hand gently and lead her to their way.

Tae's pov
Here I'm standing on the stage and waiting for her arrival. I heard Jungkook gasping where he's standing one step down from the stage. I followed his glare, only to get my breath hitched.

That beautiful white gown of hers, that long thin veil that covers her beautiful face, her long smooth hair, her exposed delicate skin of her shoulder, just feels like to run and hide her in my arms so that no evil eyes can land on this beauty. Breaking my imaginary fantasy, I held her hand softly and brought her closer to me.

Time skip

Priest: the groom may now kiss the bride.

She was getting nervous when she heard what the Priest had said. Cupping my hand on her cheek I made her look at me. She shook her head lightly indicating that she isn't ready for this. Before she could do anything, I slowly kiss her cheek making sure that it looked like I kissed on her lips. The sounds of cheering and clapping was heard from the folks. She gasped when I pull her towards me by her waist and smirked at everyone indicating that
she has become mine, is mine now and will be forever mine and only my woman.

To be continued _________