S2: 02

Tae's pov
Here I am standing in my balcony while having a sip of my favorite drink in my right hand whereas the other one, holding a pic of her. Who is my world, my woman, my soulmate, my diamond, my jagi. I know it's been 5 years since I saw her but I didn't had a chance of meeting her. However I'm still in contact with her mother, as she's the one who is informing me everything about her and her disorder too.

Speaking about her disorder, it made my whole world collapse when I got to know about it. Even Jimin and rose knew as well.

Speaking about them, they two approached her many times but Y/N didn't recognize them and would maintain a distance from them. And here they are, with me, supporting me to catch that criminal who killed my parents and Y/N's father.

Flashback
Before 5 years ago -

After my parents funeral, I sat next to their graveyards with tears in my eyes. My parents who raised me, who helped me in my works, who supported me for everything, who forgave me for the things I'd done, aren't there anymore.

All of a sudden, I saw a tall and well built man approaching me which made me to snap out of my thoughts. I would be lying that I wasn't scared at the way the man was staring at me. He lend me his hand for me to get up in which I did. He had a sympathetic look in his eyes and I was sure he felt that for me.

??: what a sad sight to see a young man sitting all alone in his parents graveyard.

Tae: "w-who are you?"
I asked while trembling a bit.

??: people call me Mr.Kim or the great mafia boss.

Tae: m-mafia boss?

Mr.Kim: yes, a mafia boss. And I know who killed your parents.

My blood started boil when I heard what he said. He knew who killed my parents. He fucking knows.

Tae: tell me who is that bastard, common tell me!!

Mr.Kim: (chuckles) if you want to know about it then there's a condition, my boy.

Tae: what condition is that?

Mr. Kim: join my gang and I'll promise to help you.

If in case I go with him then he'll help me to find that killer, but what if he does something opposite? Should I trust him or not?

Mr. Kim: I know what you're thinking, my boy. However I'm a man with my words. If you want to catch the criminal then I gladly accept you to come to my world, if not then, sit here and cry all day. The Choice is yours.

I thought for a while about the offer. If I join him then I can catch my parents killer instead of sitting and crying. However that would be helpful for me, as he's a mafia boss and of course, it would be more easy to find him.

Tae: I agree to come with you, Mr.Kim

Mr.Kim: that's my boy. But there's a thing left out.

Tae: what is it?

Mr.Kim: your name will be changed and that is mafia V.

Tae: "mafia V...mafia V...mafia V".
Murmuring my new name I smirked evilly. Just can't wait to kill that bastard in my own fucking hands.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's been 4 years since I joined Mr.Kim's group. He was really tough at the starting of my trainings but later, he was really cool when I learnt each and every fights, gun shootings and so on. He even made me as his right hand in which I felt glad for trusting me. Mr.Kim introduced me to the best hacker named Min Yoongi and a great fighter named jeon jungkook, who never loses. These two never left from my side and always stayed with me through my rough and tough life.

Mr. Kim used to tell his romantic story of him and his wife and his beautiful daughter who is of my age. However I knew one thing from him is that, he loves his family so much which reminded me of my most precious moments spent with Y/N. I hope she's doing well without me.

But one day

I was checking some important documents but got distracted when I see jungkook calling me. Before I yell at him, I heard something which made my whole body numb. I see my body being trembling, my eyes were filled with tears and immediately dashed towards the hospital.

At hospital-

Soon when I reach there, I saw suga and jungkook crying, followed by the rest of our team mates too.

I made my way towards the ward only to see Mr. Kim lying lifelessly on the bed with wires on his body. He spotted me and asked me to sit down next to him with his slow and weak voice and held my hand saying

Mr.Kim: V....I-I can't survive any longer..

V: no Mr. Kim. Nothing happened to you.

Mr.Kim: it w-was Mr. K-kang.

V: huh?

Mr.Kim: don't l-let him g-go, V. He w-was the one w-who murdered your parents and caused t-this accident.

Mr. Kang is his name. Finally found his name after these 4 years.

Mr.Kim: before I-I die could you please fulfill my wish, V?

V: what is it Mr.Kim?

Mr.Kim: "marry my daughter. Her life is in danger".

V: "w-what?"
Then what about my Y/N? Does our story ends here?

Mr.Kim: don't w-worry my boy, my d-daughter is none other than Y/N, kim Y/N. The girl w-whom you love.

V: (eyes widened) w-what?

Mr.Kim: you'll fulfill my wish right?

This was the greatest shock I've heard. All this time I was working with Y/N's father, who's a mafia boss! Keeping my thoughts aside, I held his hand gently on mine and said

V: I promise you Mr.Kim that I'll marry your daughter Y/N and protect her from all danger. Even it takes my life, I will still keep her safe until my last breath. Because I love your daughter more than any precious things in this world.

tears rolled down his cheeks with a satisfied grin on his face and thus he closed his eyes forever. And this was my another tragedy day happened in my life, that is, the death of Mr.Kim.

End of Flashback

I sighed while remembering the past. Indeed Y/N's father was a great soul. Gazing at her pic I said

V: just few more days love and you'll be standing here as my wife. Till then I have to finish Mr. Kang.

To be continued _______