02

Y/N was extremely tired and hungry at the same time as she had dance class today. She is one of the most popular girl in their school where everyone likes her. She was on her way to the canteen to have her lunch but stopped in between when she spotted a crowd gathered up at the lockers.
Laughing, cursing and taking pictures were all heard to her clearly and approached there to see what sort of entertainment is going on.
Soon she saw the scene, the scene where Jackson bullying taehyung. She noticed that the boy was too frightened to face his bully and was crying his heart out.

Jackson: just look at him, how weak and pathetic.

She didn't liked the way Jackson was treating the poor boy. She even thought that Jackson would change for the sake of her, but no, he didn't. Instead, he was just waiting for his prey to attack and have fun in absence of his crush and that is Kim Y/N.

Y/N: STOP IT, JACKSON!!

Everyone of them flinched and stopped at what they were doing including Jackson and his friends too.

Jackson: Y-Y/N..it's not what it looks-

Y/N: then how does it looks Jackson, tell me how does it looks!
it makes sense now. You bully him in absence of me, right?

Jackson: Y/N, I was-

The girl didn't let Jackson to speak further and helped taehyung to get on his feet. The poor boy whimpered in pain which made her to feel sorry for him for what Jackson has done and made their way to the rooftop.

Y/N: hey, are you okay?

Tae: yes, I guess

Taehyung was super shy by looking at the angel standing infront of him. Being a guy, he was embarrassed that he couldn't fight back with his bully Jackson, but instead, let a girl help him.

Y/N: oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself to you.
I am Y/N, Kim Y/N and you?

Tae: I-I'm taehyung, kim taehyung.

The girl was laughing looking at Taehyung's shyness and then said

Y/N: not necessary to feel shy you know.

Tae: I'm sorry, but this is my first time when I see someone helping me, since the day I have joined here.

Y/N felt sorry when she heard what taehyung said, she knew that that the boy had faced too many of problems, which were one and only created by Jackson and his group.
She took a long deep breath and said

Y/N: how about we be friends?

To be continued _________