10

It's been 3 days after the scene occurred at the rooftop. All the four besties were close like before. After the sudden changes in taehyung, girls would drool on him and sometimes they would bunk their classes just to meet him. Same goes with Jimin also. Both the soulmates have become so popular that their fangirls are increasing day by day. Whereas, in the corner we see both the volcano queens i.e., rose and Y/N boiling in anger watching at those brats flirting with the girls.

Y/N: Don't you think we should punish those brats?

Rose nodded, by agreeing her.

Soon an idea popped on her mind and whispered something on Rose ear. She smirked and agreed at Y/N's fantabulous  idea and headed towards their boys.

??: tae oppa your so handsome.

??: jimin oppa can I have your number please.

Both the boys were smirking at the compliments given by the girls. Little do they know that two storms are on their way to teach them a lesson.
       All the girls stopped flirting when they heard someone calling both the boys names. Tae and Jimin turned towards the voice coming from, only to see their girls standing and smiling innocently. Both the soulmates widened their eyes, looking at each other and then Jimin said

Jimin: taehyung-ah we are dead.

Taehyung gulped at his statement and smiled innocently at his girl as if he's done nothing.

Y/N stood in front of him still  smiling and grabbed his collar, by making their noses to touch and then whispered seductively

Y/N: let me show them whom you belong to.

With that she smashed her lips on his, by kissing him passionately. Tae was shock for a min and then slowly wrapped his hands on her waist, pulling her more closer and kissed her back. Same goes with the second leads too.
Girls gasped at the scene happening right now. Some were jealous at them, some realized about the boys affairs and some missed the chance of getting them.

Therefore, both Y/N and rose sensed the hallway being silent and break the kiss.

Jimin: ahh why did you stop it. I was enjoying you know.

Rose: well too bad Mr. Park for making me to do so.

On the other side

Tae: I see my jagi is jealous at me.
'He said while smirking at her'

Y/N: your wrong Mr. Kim. I ain't jealous at you.

Rose: but instead thought of punishing you both.

Jimin: like in that way.
'He asked pervertly'

Y/N: absolutely not. but to ignore you guys for a week

Tae: what?! U know very well that I can't live without you. Don't you?

Jimin: and u know that I can't leave without your kisses

Y/N: well who told u both to flirt with those bitches?!

Both the boys flinched at her sudden behavior. Rose immediately dragged her towards the class knowing that she'll definitely gonna chock them to death if they speak further. Behind Following the whining boys

On the other side

Jinyoung: didn't expect that nerd could hit us back.

Mark: nor me.

Yugyeom: my abdomen is still painful.

Bambam: I feel ashamed for getting beatings from that bastard

Jay b: well who knew he would change.

Young jae: aish remembering that my hand is aching now.

A loud thud was heard making the boys to flinch. They turned towards the voice coming from only to find a broken wooden chair lying on the floor beside that was Jackson Standing in his bloody red eyes while breathing heavily. He grabbed a glass and was about to smash it to the wall but stopped when he saw Jinyoung pulling his arm to prevent what he was about to do.

Jinyoung: stop it Jackson. What's gotten into you huh?!

He scoffs at Jinyoung's statement and said

Jackson: what's gotten into me?

Jinyoung was about to say something but got cut by Jackson

Jackson: well didn't you see how nicely they both stick together, come together, go together, eat together and do every single thing together.
That bastard taehyung stole her from me. He did everything with her like how couples do. B-but what about me? I didn't get chance of doing those things.

A single tear rolled down his cheek, imagining yn with taehyung.
This broke everyone's heart by looking at his state. Whereas we see young jae getting annoyed and then Said

Young jae: why don't you understand that your just obsessed with her but not love her, Jackson!

Yes, he is obsessed for her beauty but not love because he assumes that loving someone is just a waste of time.

Jackson: yes I'm just obsessed with her but not love her.

Mark: then leave her and move on.

This made him more furious and was about clash back to him but was stopped by Jinyoung, when he cupped his (Jackson) cheeks and said

Jinyoung: if you really want her then don't let her be with taehyung during the prom.

To be continued _______

If some readers are against with the shipping of Jimin and rose then let me tell you, I'm not a very big fan of 'blackpink rose' or other idols too. It's just I like her name and nothing else. Same goes with the shipping of my 1st work too. I love BTS and support other female idols but not the shipping things.