S2: 09

At midnight

Thoughts of him and his confession were filled into her head. It's like she's in a war fighting between her brain and her heart. Nothing seems right to her. Soon she got distracted by her growling stomach. Leaving those thoughts aside, she made her way to the kitchen. First thing she noticed in the refrigerator was her favorite ice cream placed in it. Her eyes sparkled in joy and spotted none of them and got ready to dig her spoon into it.

Y/N's pov
After taking the last bite from it, I slowly placed the now empty box to its place, before anyone could see me. Smiling widely, I turned back only to get my smile dropped down and a loud gasp made its way. I can feel my heart racing rapidly when I saw him standing there with his stupid smirk plastered on his face.

V: hmm

V: hmm...I see.

Y/N: w-what?

V: a cute little theif peeking in the kitchen and eating my ice cream at midnight.

Oh shit! He caught me!

Y/N: no way. Why would I even eat your tasteless ice cream.

V: oh is it?

I saw him taking his steps slowly towards me while still not breaking his gaze at me. My heart rate increased when he trapped me slowly against the refrigerator. He was looking deep into me as he's ready to attack me anytime.

Y/N: "w-what are you d-doing, Mr.Kim?" I murmured but soon hissed when I felt his cold thumb finger on my now quivering lips and said

V: "then mind to explain me this".
He said and I looked at his thumb only to see some cream on it. I embarrassingly closed my eyes as he caught me red-handed.

Y/N: I-I...was-

I was trying to explain but stopped when I saw him licking the cream which he had it on his thumb and said

V: hmm..so tasty.

I felt my cheeks burning by looking at his actions. He then looked straight into me and smirked. I then came out of my thoughts and slowly pushed him away from me. Before I step out, I felt his hand wrapped on my waist and bought me closer to him which made our body come in contact with each other. I gasped at the closeness of our body and said

Y/N: let me go, Mr.Kim.

V: I'm afraid I can't let you go, Mrs.Kim.

Y/N: your getting on my nerves, mafia V.

V: but your already in my heart and mind, Mrs.V

My gaze was on somewhere else as I was trying not to get blushed to his flirty talks. Soon I heard him chuckling which made me to frown.

Y/N: why the hell you smiling?

V: there's still some cream on your lips, princess.

Y/N: "what, where?"
I was about to wipe it but got stopped by him and said

V: wait, I'll do it for you.

He brought his thumb closer to my lips and wiped it gently. I gulped slowly when I see his gaze on my lips. He tightened his grip on my waist while still looking at me. Our eyes met and I feel the tension right now. I just couldn't keep my eyes off him and so did he. I felt his hot breath on my lips which made my eyes to get closed immediately. His right hand was on my nape bringing my face closer to his and that's when I felt strong waves rushed through my adrenaline.

My mind wasn't thinking about anything but only him and his luscious lips. The way he stares at me, the way he hold me in his strong muscular arms, the way he kiss me, makes me to get more attracting for him. My hands made its way to his silky hairs and slowly caressed it. Our lips moved in sync with our eyes still being closed.

After a min, we got detached due to lack of breathing and then slowly opened my eyes and looked at his face and then-

I realized

I've done the biggest sin in my life.

I immediately removed my hands on him and took my steps backwards. His smile dropped when he realized what he had done and came forward to hold my hand.

Y/N: n-no, don't c-come closer!

V: Y-Y/N.

Y/N: it's all my fault.

V: no Y/N, it's my fault. Please come here love.

Y/N: shut up, just shut up! Don't you dare call me those names!

V: I-I'm sorry but atleast listen-

Y/N: I-I hate you, V. I fucking hate you so much!!

I Shouted and immediately rushed to my room. Locking the door, I layed on the bed with tears on my eyes. Slapping myself, pulling my hair harshly, hitting my head, didn't help me to ease the pain in my heart. I fucking kissed someone whom I not in love with. My sobs became louder reminding about that scene and brought the ring closer to my heart which was gifted from him.

Y/N: I-I'm so sorry, taehyung. I've done the biggest sin in my whole life. Please forgive your Y/N. I love only you taehyung, please come soon and take me far away from everyone. Just please come soon. I love you my taebear and I miss you so very much.

Being exhausted, I slowly drifted into deep slumber while holding my ring closer to me.
End pov

But little did she know that her husband was listening everything which made his heart broken in pieces. He was kneeling down infront of her door with tears in his eyes. He was about to reveal himself but his wife didn't let do that and said something which indeed made him shattered. Touching her door, he murmured saying

V: I love you too my jagiya.

To be continued__________