12

Soon the prom got ended and students started to leave the place along with their partners. Taehyung and Y/N were heading towards his place as he asked her to stay at his house tonight.

After locking the main door, her eyes caught a piano placed at the corner of the living room. She looked at him, asking for the permission that if she could play it and of course, she was gladly accepted by tae. Y/N was about to play it but stopped on her track realizing that she didn't have any basic knowledge about the piano nor any musical instruments. However she knows one thing that is to fold your hands, sit quietly and listen to the slow deep beautiful tone.
        Tae chuckled at her helpless state and sat beside her and said

Tae: I've worked hard of creating this and I dedicate this song for the one whom I love the most and that is you, jagiya.

Her eyes sparkled and a beautiful smile curved on her lips, hearing at his statement. She felt lucky to have him in her life.

Feeling lucky is not that he's showing his love in musicals but in personality too and that's why she feels that.

Y/N: very well played and thank you for the gift.

She said and kissed his cheek. Tae pouted as he expected something greater than this and said

Tae: hmm.....I expected here.

Said Tae while pointing at his lips. Y/N chuckled at him and sat more closer to him. She bought his face closer to her without breaking their eye contact and slowly kissed him. Tae's hand had a grip on her waist whereas her hands were surrounded his neck.

Both the lovers were drowned into their romantic world while still kissing each other softly yet passionately. Soon the aura around them got tensed when their soft kisses turned into a hot make out session. However the lovers dispatch themselves due to the lack of oxygen.

Taehyung marched towards his room while carrying her in his arms. He layed her gently on the soft mattress without breaking their eye contact. Y/N felt little nervous when she saw his shirt being slowly unbuttoned by him. A red tint was clearly seen in her face and close her eyes due to the emotion she's feeling right now.
       Looking at her flushed state, tae couldn't help but to kiss her forehead reassuring that everything's gonna be alright and trust him.

And that's when their bodies got collided and souls became one.

After the love making session, tae hugged her tired body whereas the girl layed her head on his chest. Both of them were smiling, remembering the most beautiful night created by them and confessed each other before drifting to their dreamland

Tae: love you jagiya

Y/N: love you more taebear

They thought this is their happy ending till here. But only fate knows what problem will occur next.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A couple of nearly 40s were walking through an alley as they assumes that they will reach their place as early as possible, before it becomes dark.

Suddenly, they both flinched when they heard someone screaming in pain. The man sensed that something bad is gonna happen to them and asked his wife to ignore the voice coming from. But the wife didn't listen to him, as curiosity got the best of her and followed into the direction where the scream was occurred.

They saw someone pointing the gun at his victim who was begging to spare his life. Soon a loud bang was heard, when they saw the man that is, the victim, lifelessly lying on the ground. The woman couldn't do nothing but to scream at the horrible scene happened just now.

Soon the husband hold her hand and started to run for their lives because the criminal has definitely heard it and started chasing them.

But it was too late

They got shot at that instance itself

And they were none other than

Taehyung's beloved parents.

To be continued __________